Paul Michael Levesque
Triple H, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Jean Paul Levesque, The King of Kings, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin and Terra Ryzing
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
Weston, Connecticut, United States
Triple H went to the Nashua South High School from where he graduated in 1987.
In 1992, to hone his wrestling skills, he started taking classes at the wrestling school run by Killer Kowalski.
American business executive and professional wrestler
- Father – Paul Levesque Sr.
- Mother – Patricia Levesque
- Siblings – Lynn Levesque (Sister)
- Others – Leo Levesque (Paternal Grandfather), Claire Desjardins (Paternal Grandmother), Vince McMahon (Father-in-law) (WWE Chairman and CEO), Linda McMahon (Mother-in-law) (25th Administrator of the Small Business Administration), Shane McMahon (Brother-in-law) (Businessman, Professional Wrestler and Vice-Chairman of Wecast Holdings, Inc)
Triple H is signed up with World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.
6 ft 2¾ in or 190 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Triple H has dated –
- Chyna – Triple H first met wrestler Chyna at Kowalski’s wrestling school, where she was also taking training for her professional career. They grew close after he became her bodyguard in 1997. By 2000, they had already been dating. Chyna claimed that they were together when Triple H began an affair with Stephanie. Triple H contented that they had gone separate ways. In later interviews, Chyna also claimed that she was dropped from WWE due to her former boyfriend’s influence.
- Stephanie McMahon (2000-Present) – Triple H and businesswoman Stephanie McMahon were involved in a marriage storyline in WWE in 2000. While working on this gimmick, they started to grow close. It was essentially an affair as Triple H was officially involved with female wrestler Chyna. The relationship came out in the open after Chyna found a love note written by Stephanie. She subsequently took the letter to WWE CEO and Stephanie’s father, Vince McMahon. Initially, Vince wasn’t too thrilled with Triple H and Stephanie’s relationship. He didn’t give them permission to date due to a lot of pressure from within WWE as many wrestlers felt insecure by it. The Undertaker took care of discontent in the dressing room and Linda convinced Vince to relent and accept their relationship. In October 2003, they got married. The couple has three children together, daughters Aurora Rose Levesque (b. July 2006), Murphy Claire Levesque (b. July 2008), and Vaughn Evelyn Levesque (b. August 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French Canadian descent.
- Huge muscular body
- Long hair
- Wraps his both hands including wrist and fingers in white tape
- While making ring entrance, he spits out water in a mist
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 55 in or 140 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 20 in or 51 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Triple H has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Miller Lite Beer
- Soft drink brand, Snapple (alongside his wife Stephanie McMahon)
- GMC MediCuts
- WWF Action Figures
- YJ Stinger energy drink
His religious views aren’t known
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular professional wrestlers for two decades.
- Having won the WWE Championship on numerous occasions
First Wrestling Match
Triple H made his professional wrestling debut in the International Wrestling Federation (IWF) match on March 24, 1992.
Triple H made his film debut in the role of Jarko Grimwood in the 2004 superhero movie Blade: Trinity.
First TV Show
In 1998, he made his first TV show appearance as himself in the crime drama series, Pacific Blue.
To deal with his aging body and to mitigate the negative effects of wrestling for more than two decades, Triple H has changed his workout routine. Earlier, his focus was on getting as big as possible. He has changed that to focus on functional training, which has made his body stronger and more resistant to wear and tear.
To guide him in functional training, he hired renowned strength coach Joe Defranco. Joe focused on improving his mobility and agility and strengthening his stabilizing muscles that minimize injuries. He also kept on changing Game’s workouts after every 3 weeks. To prepare his exercises, Joe would sit down with him to plot his goals for 6 months.
When it comes to diet, he tries to eat as clean as possible. His focus is to eat lots of protein, moderate carbs and fat. His carb intake mostly comprises of rice, potato, some pasta, and vegetables. For muscle building, he relies on steak, chicken, fish, turkey and egg whites.
He eats after every two to three hours. In case, he can’t catch a meal due to commitments, he relies on a protein shake.
- Finishing Moves
- Pedigree (Double under hook facebuster)
- Pedigree Pandemonium / Pedigree Perfection (Cutter)
- Inverted Indian deathlock – WCW
- Signature Moves
- Abdominal stretch
- Blatant choke
- Chop block
- Facebreaker knee smash
- Figure four leglock
- Flowing DDT
- High knee
- Mounted punches
- Running clothesline
- Running Neck Breaker
- Short-arm clothesline
- Sledgehammer shot
- Sleeper hold
- Spinning Spine Buster
Triple H Favorite Things
- Music Band – Motorhead
- Soccer Club – West Ham United
Source – Wikipedia
Triple H Facts
- He holds the distinction of being the first professional wrestler to get 5 consecutive World Title matches at the WrestleMania event. He achieved this distinction at WrestleMania 18 to 22.
- He was supposed to be the winner of the 1996 King of the Ring event. However, he was punished for going out of his character at the Madison Square Garden event by hugging his opponents Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in the ring.
- Apart from wrestling, he is very good at drawing and has himself designed many of his logos. He has also given his creative input in designing of his official merchandise.
- He is the founder of the NXT, which is a division of WWE and professional wrestling promotion entity. He is also the creator of the television series for NXT.
- After wrestling legend Hulk Hogan, he is the second professional wrestler to have headlined the WrestleMania event on 7 occasions.
- While studying in high school, he excelled in sports and used to play in basketball and baseball school teams.
- He started bodybuilding at the age of 14. By the age of 19, he had won Mr. Teenage New Hampshire bodybuilding competition.
- Before he started training for a professional wrestling career, he used to work as a manager at the Gold’s Gym branch at Nashua.
- In 2001, while defending Tag Team Championship title with Stone Cold against Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit, Triple H’s quadriceps muscle went completely off the bone (after muscle tear). Still, he finished the match.
- In 2015, for his tremendous achievements in the ring, he was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame at the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports Festival.
- He was supposed to win the WWE Championship title at the 1999 Summer Slam in a triple threat match also featuring Stone Cold and Mankind. However, Stone Cold refused to drop his title to him and instead lost it to Mankind.
- In 2014, along with his wife Stephanie McMahon, he established Connor’s Cure cancer fund in memory of WWE fan, Connor “The Crusher” Michalek, who died at the age of 8 due to cancer.
- In 2004, he published Making the Game: Triple H’s Approach to a Better Body, in which he predominantly talked about bodybuilding with some autobiographical accounts.
- He turned down a very lucrative contract offer from WCW to join WWE in January 1995. Infuriated by his decision, Randy Savage wanted to bury him in a 30 seconds match. Randy was talked out of it by Ric Flair.
- Connect with Triple H on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.