|Kevin Nash Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1959|
Kevin Nash is an American semi-retired professional wrestler who became well-known during his tenures with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). Along with winning numerous championships including being a WCW World Heavyweight Champion, multiple times, he is also an accomplished actor having starred in films such as The Punisher (2004), Almighty Thor (2011), Monster Brawl (2011), The Manor (2017), and has appeared on TV shows like Nikki (2000-2001).
Kevin Scott Nash
The S*xecutioner, The Giant Killa, Big Daddy Cool, Diesel, Big S*xy, Vinnie Vegas, Oz, Steel
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Ponce Inlet, Florida, United States
He went to Aquinas High School. He then attended the University of Tennessee and majored in psychology, with educational philosophy as his minor subject.
- Father – Robert Nash (Died on April 4, 1968)
- Mother – Wanda Nash (Died on December 27, 1994)
He is represented by A.D.S. Management.
6 ft 10 in or 208 cm
149 kg or 328.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Tamara McMichael (1988-Present) – He tied the knot with Tamara McMichael on October 29, 1988. They got separated in 2000 and again reconciled shortly after. They have a son named Tristen (b. June 12, 1996) who is a solo musician and poet.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of partial Native American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
However, his hair has turned gray due to his advancing age.
- Towering Stature
- Tattoos on the right arm
He has promoted several brands such as –
Kevin Nash Favorite Things
- First Love – Basketball
- Typical Dinner – Meal comprising of 7 oz salmon, a cup of spinach, and a cup of white rice
- Beverage – Stroh’s
- Supplement Meals Brand – G-Code
- Role Of His That He Cherishes – “Big Hank” Cramblin on Comedy Central’s Detroiters
Kevin Nash Facts
- His father died at the age of 36 when he was only 8 years old.
- When he was in his senior season in high school, he was declared to be the second-best prep basketball player in Michigan.
- He played basketball for the University of Tennessee after which he played professionally for a German Bundesliga squad for a brief period until a knee injury forced him to stop pursuing basketball as his career.
- Nash has done wrestling under several ring names. However, he has been widely recognized for wrestling under his own name in WCW and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and also as “Diesel” in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE).
- Kevin was offered the part in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) simply because there was the requirement of someone who could wear the heavy costume.
- He lost a “hair match” to Chris Jericho in August 2003, which is why he had to chop off his trademark long hair that had not been trimmed since his original WWF stint in 1993.
- He got inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2015.
- Kevin has revealed that he is super-critical of everything he does and is unable to watch any of his own works.
- He has said that he has required a huge amount of protein on a daily basis because of his mammoth size and the maintenance of his strength and performance, which would mean many small meals a day, so he has relied on protein supplementation instead.
- Kevin has observed the world to be a mess with life seeming to get tougher on the personal front every day, with nobody having the power to predict when tragedy may strike. In that light, he has urged everyone to hug and kiss their loved ones every day and to realize how precious every single moment spent together is.
Featured Image by GabboT / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0