|MissRemiAshten Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1995|
MissRemiAshten is a famous American YouTuber and an Instagram star who has garnered over 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 1 million followers on Instagram. Her posts and videos related to her travel, beauty, fashion, and various other related topics keep her fans engaged.
Anaheim Hills, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Remi Cruz went to the Orange County High School.
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the University of California, Riverside where she studied psychology.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Remi Cruz is represented by the Colette Patnaude of Expand Entertainment.
She was previously represented by Big Fame.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm (via Twitter)
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Remi Cruz has dated –
- Cal Parsons (2019-Present) – Since July 2019, Remi is dating Cal Parsons. On July 29, 2020, she posted a video on her YouTube channel of the 1-year anniversary.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Korean and Guamanian (Chamorro) ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in shades of blonde and brown.
- High Cheekbone
- Broad Nose
7.5 (US) (via Twitter)
Remi Cruz has used her status as a social media influencer to land a number of digital endorsement deals including –
- Honey Pop Beauty
- Extra Gum
- Starbucks Coffee
- Nohmad Snack Co
- Whole Foods
- Square Organics
- RX Bars
- Country Pride
Best Known For
- Her popularity as a YouTube beauty and fashion influencer as she has over 2.5 million subscribers on her official YouTube channel and more than 1.5 million subscribers on her secondary channel
- Her popularity on other social media platforms such as Instagram where she has managed to gain over 1 million followers
Towards the end of the summer of 2017, Remi decided to kickstart a weight loss regime as she wanted to take care of her health. She wanted to improve her cholesterol levels and blood pressure and was worried that diabetes, which runs in her family, might affect her if she didn’t overhaul her lifestyle.
As she wasn’t a fan of traditional exercises such as running, she sought alternatives and found a perfect option in SoulCycle. And, by sticking to the SoulCycle routine, she managed to lose about 45 pounds in a space of three months.
She has also made changes to her diet. But she allows herself to manage it by day to day basis and allows some room for her cravings. If she indulges her cravings one day, she makes sure that she is following a healthier diet the following day.
Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Morning Ritual – She likes to start her day with lemon water and hot herbal tea.
- Breakfast – For her first meal of the day, she likes to have turkey egg scramble made with egg whites, avocado, cherry tomatoes, extra-lean turkey mince, and buffalo sauce.
- Lunch – She likes to have salmon sashimi with roasted vegetables, ginger, and ponzu sauce for lunch.
- Dinner – She likes to end her day with a potluck of whatever is there in her fridge. But she keeps it light.
- Snacking – Pita chips with hummus, protein bars, hard-boiled eggs, and almonds.
MissRemiAshten Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Cheeseburger
- Tea Flavors – Cranberry Tea and Berry Detox Tea
- Cheat Food – Fried Chicken
- Summer Activity – Going to the beach
- Pizza Topping – Pineapple
- Color – Pink
- Alcoholic Drink – Tito’s and Crystal Light
Source – Daily Mail, Daily Mail, YouTube, Twitter
- While studying at the University of California, Riverside, she was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority.
- She started taking interest in dancing at the age of 5. She took dance classes and participated in numerous competitions during her childhood as well as her teenage years.
- She was a member of the song team as well as a dance team while studying in high school.
- In April 2012, she created her YouTube channel. Over the years, she has managed to earn over 1.6 billion views on her videos.
- The first-ever YouTube video she made was on the preparatory purchases she had made for her ASB leadership enhancing camp.
- In February 2021, Remi and her best friend Alisha Marie, in collaboration with Tarte Cosmetics, launched a Pretty Basic limited-edition makeup collection. This collection included items like shade eye and cheek palette, lip sip vegan lip oil, travel size vegan lights, camera, and lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.
- As of December 2019, she had 8 piercings.
Featured Image by MissRemiAshten / Instagram