|Philip Winchester Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1981|
Philip Winchester is an American actor and producer who is known for playing the role of A.S.A./A.D.A. Peter Stone in Chicago P.D., Chicago Justice, Chicago Med, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. He is also known for playing Sgt. Michael Stonebridge in the action-adventure spy drama series Strike Back, Leontes in the fantasy historical drama series Camelot, Robinson Crusoe in the adventure-drama series Crusoe, and Alex Kane in the action thriller crime drama series The Player. In addition to that, Philip Winchester’s film credits include LD 50 Lethal Dose, The Patriot, King Lear, Rogue, The Hi-Line, Thunderbirds, Shaking Dream Land, Flyboys, The Heart of the Earth, Solomon Kane, Undrafted, In My Sleep, Endangered Species, and A Walk in My Shoes.
Philip Charles Winchester
Belgrade, Montana, United States
Philip Winchester studied at Belgrade High School and graduated in 1999. He also trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
- Father – Jay Winchester
- Mother – Barbara Bell
- Others – Dwight Winchester (Paternal Grandfather), Leota June Brawley (Paternal Grandmother)
Philip Winchester has been signed with –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Clsifonira, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Philip Winchester has dated –
- Megan Coughlin (2008-Present) – He got married to Megan Coughlin in the year 2008 and they have 2 children, including a daughter named Charlie.
Race / Ethnicity
Philip Winchester is of English, Irish, Dutch, and German descent.
Philip Winchester Facts
- After graduating from Belgrade High School, he went on to live and work in London, England.
- Philip Winchester made his first film appearance as a Young Militiaman in the 1998 action thriller film The Patriot, starring Steven Seagal, Gailard Sartain, L.Q. Jones, and Camilla Belle.
- He brought to life the character of Aaron Mason in the 2-part Lifetime miniseries Maneater in 2009.
- Alongside Tim Draxl, Lacey Chabert, Abigail Spencer, Beth Grant, Kelly Overton, Michael Badalucco, and Tony Hale, Philip Winchester co-starred as Marcus in the 2010 suspense thriller film In My Sleep.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Frank Stanton (a virologist for the CDC who is introduced as Fauxlivia’s romantic interest in season 2) in the supernatural drama science fiction television series Fringe between 2010 and 2011.
- From 2011 to 2018, Philip co-starred as Sgt. Michael Stonebridge (a Royal Marine Commando turned SBS operator working for Section 20) in the British/American action-adventure/spy-drama television series Strike Back. The show’s lead cast also includes Richard Armitage, Andrew Lincoln, Sullivan Stapleton, Amanda Mealing, Michelle Lukes, Rhona Mitra, Liam Garrigan, Robson Green, Daniel MacPherson, Warren Brown, Alin Sumarwata, Roxanne McKee, Phil Dunster, and others.
- Philip Winchester appeared as Colonel Shaw in the espionage crime thriller series 24: Live Another Day in 2014.
- In 2020, he co-starred as Joey Kasinski in the action thriller film Rogue.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0