|Michelle Lukes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michelle Lukes is an English actor, theatre actor, voiceover artist, dancer, musician, and singer who is known for playing Lisa Torres in the medical soap opera Doctors and Sgt. Julia Richmond in the Cinemax action-adventure/spy-drama show Strike Back. Over the years, she has also been cast in various other shows and movies such as Uncle Max, Casualty, Halo: The Fall of Reach, Alexander, A Christmas in New York, Francis McGee is not for Sale, The Lost Legion, Go Back to China, Nowhere Band, and Samir.
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michelle Lukes attended Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and graduated winning the Newton Blick Award for versatility.
Actor, Theatre Actor, Voiceover Artist, Dancer, Musician, Singer
Michelle Lukes has been signed with Revolution Talent, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Michelle Lukes Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance in the 2004 epic historical drama film Alexander, starring Colin Farrell, Angelina Jolie, Val Kilmer, Jared Leto, Rosario Dawson, and Anthony Hopkins.
- In March 2008, Michelle brought to life the character of Polly Denver in an episode titled Face the World of the medical drama series Casualty.
- For her role as Sgt. Julia Richmond in Strike Back, Michelle Lukes received The Maverick Award at the Action on Film International Film Festival in 2017.
- She has done voiceover work for video games like Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, Halo 5: Guardians, Fire Escape: An Interactive VR Series, and Resident Evil Village.
- Michelle Lukes has also been a part of several theatre productions including Othello, Much Ado About Nothing, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Beauty and the Beast, The Seagull, Abortive, All the Way to the Top, and The Wind in the Willows.
Featured Image by Pandaheed / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0