|Liam Garrigan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1981|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Liam Garrigan is an English actor and voice actor who is known for playing Nic Yorke in the BBC One medical drama series Holby City, Alfred in the 8-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, Matt Lowe in the BBC One drama series The Chase, Ian Al-Harazi in the action crime drama series 24: Live Another Day, Martin Wilby in the spy thriller series Alex Rider, Bobby Breen in the drama series Raw, Edward Dwyer in the action drama series Ultimate Force, King Arthur in the ABC fantasy adventure drama series Once Upon a Time, Sgt. Liam Baxter in the action-adventure spy-drama series Strike Back, Victor Clay in the dark comedy-drama series Spotless, Marcus Antonius in the historical drama limited series Domina, Thomas Jopson in the anthology drama series The Terror, and Reverend Henry Jameson in the BBC One period drama series Land Girls. In addition to that, his film credits include The Legend of Hercules, Cherry, Transformers: The Last Knight, The Night Watch, He Kills Coppers, and New Blood.
Liam Thomas Garrigan
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Liam Garrigan studied at Endsleigh Primary School and St Mary’s. Later, he enrolled at Wyke College, a sixth-form college in Kingston upon Hull, England. He had also attended youth classes at Hull’s Northern Stage Company.
Afterward, he trained at Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Brian Garrigan
- Mother – Liz Garrigan
- Siblings – Liam has 2 younger siblings.
- Others – Thomas Garrigan (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Helen “Maisie” Phillips (Paternal Grandmother), John Lamb (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine Feeney (Maternal Grandmother)
Liam Garrigan has been signed with –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- The Joneses Voice Agency, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam Garrigan has dated –
- Beth Rowley (2016-Present) – He got engaged to singer and songwriter Beth Rowley in September 2016 and the duo got married on July 1, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Liam Garrigan is of Irish, Scottish, English, and Welsh descent.
Liam Garrigan Facts
- In June 2003, he made his debut TV show appearance as Nic Yorke in an episode titled Endgame of the medical drama series Holby City.
- Liam Garrigan played Billy Radfield in an episode of the crime drama television series Blue Murder in 2009.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Iphicles in the 2014 American 3D action fantasy film The Legend of Hercules. He co-starred in the film alongside Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss, Scott Adkins, and Roxanne McKee.
- In 2017, Liam Garrigan portrayed the character of King Arthur (the legendary knight who first fought with the Knights of Iacon) in the science fiction action film Transformers: The Last Knight. The film is the 5th installment of the live-action Transformers film series and stars Mark Wahlberg, Josh Duhamel, Stanley Tucci, and Anthony Hopkins.
- He likes to surf.
- Liam was cast as Captain in the 2021 crime drama film Cherry, based on the autofictional novel of the same title by Nico Walker. The film stars Tom Holland in the titular role.
- He has done voiceover work for video games like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and Greedfall.
Featured Image by Liam Garrigan / Instagram