|Scott Adkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1976|
Scott Adkins is a British actor, screenwriter, film producer, gymnast, and martial artist who is best known for portraying roles such as the Russian prison fighter Yuri Boyka in Undisputed II: Last Man Standing, French in The Debt Collector, Casey Bowman in Ninja, Hector in The Expendables 2, King Amphitryon in The Legend of Hercules, and Killa in John Wick: Chapter 4. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Black Mask 2: City of Masks, The Medallion, Unleashed, The Shepherd: Border Patrol, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Tournament, Assassination Games, Zero Dark Thirty, Grimsby, Hard Target 2, American Assassin, Ip Man 4: The Finale, Mutant X, Mile High, EastEnders, Métal Hurlant Chronicles, and many more. For his acting skills, Scott has been honored with numerous awards such as the Action on Film Award and Jackie Chan Action Movie Awards.
Scott Edward Adkins
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
He was educated at Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
Actor, Martial Artist, Gymnast
- Father – John Adkins
- Mother – Janet Adkins
- Siblings – Craig Adkins (Older Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott is married to Lisa Adkins. The couple also has 1 child named, Carmel Adkins.
Race / Ethnicity
- Amazing Martial Arts Performer
- Character actor
Best Known For
Playing Yuri Boyka in the martial arts film series Undisputed II: Last Man Standing (2006) and Undisputed III: Redemption (2010).
In 2001, Scott debuted with Hong Kong martial arts action film The Accidental Spy for his role as Lee’s Bodyguard / Turkish leader. The film stars his idol, Jackie Chan.
First TV Show
In 1998, Adkins was seen in just one episode of BBC1’s drama series Dangerfield titled Paths.
Scott, being a mixed martial artist knows various forms of such techniques such as Ninjutsu, Judo, Karate, Taekwondo, Jiu-Jitsu, Wushu, Krav Maga, Capoeira, Jeet Kune Do and gymnastics.
He has been practicing these forms of martial arts and has only grown stronger over years.
Read more about his workout routine and diet plan.
Scott Adkins Favorite Things
- Favorite Filming Experience – Undisputed II and III
- Favorite Undisputed II and III Tattoo – The one on the chest (Karate symbol)
Source – Scott Adkins Official Website
Scott Adkins Facts
- MMA artists and actors Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Jean Claude Van Damme are his fitness idols.
- At 10, he developed an interest in martial arts after visiting a local Judo club with his dad and brother.
- At 14, his interest in martial arts became more strong and he started doing taekwondo under the supervision of Ron Sergiew.
- At 19, he got a black belt in kickboxing.
- He doesn’t like to choreograph his own fight scenes in the films. The professional choreographers do the task. Scott though includes his own sequences if he really wants to.
- In the 2010 movie The Expendables, Scott was offered the role of “Dan Paine,” but it eventually went to retired professional wrestler and actor, Steve Austin.
- Due to his scheduling conflicts with the drama series Holby City, he had to reject a role in Ice Planet (2001).
- During his childhood, he had pictures (or posters) of his idol Jean-Claude Van Damme on his bedroom walls instead of half-naked women. His mom was concerned about that.
- For Undisputed II and III, there were several tattoos on his body, which used to take 30 minutes to get applied.
I love you
Hi, do scott adkins smoke or consume alcohol??