|Aidan Prince Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 2006|
Aidan Prince aka BAHBOY is an American actor, dancer, singer, and social media personality who became an overnight sensation at the tender age of 8 with his viral dance video choreographed by Tricia Miranda to Major Lazer’s number Jet Blue Jet, that was featured on more than 80 websites, accumulating more than 50 million views. He has worked with the most famous choreographers, has appeared in TV shows such as Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn and he has also earned credits in videos by top artists including Missy Elliott and Pharrell.
Aidan Prince Xiong
Upland, California, United States
He has taken dance lessons at Los Angeles-located studios including Millennium Dance Complex, Playground LA, and Snowglobe Perspective. He has attended acting classes too.
Dancer, Actor, Singer, Social media personality
- Father – Prince Xiong (Engineer)
- Mother – Sheng Xiong (Stylist)
He is represented by Crackerjack Mgmt.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Chinese descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Shapely lips
- Mohawk hairstyle
He has appeared for several commercials such as for Target, Disney, ABCMouse, and H&M.
Aidan Prince Favorite Things
- Passion – Going to school, having enjoyed studying with his friends, and completing his homework
- Hobbies – Playing videogames, Acting
- Character – Leonardo from Ninja Turtles
- Color – Blue
- Goal – Making his parents’ dreams come true
- Fan Of – Usher, having aspired to sing and dance like him
- Food – Laotian sticky rice
Aidan Prince Facts
- Both his uncles have been dancers and they had triggered a great curiosity in dance in Aidan when he was only 1 year old. He did his 1st headstand at the age of one and a half years and he started to dance when he was 4 years old.
- Aidan has trained in hip-hop, ballet, jazz, tap, lyrical as well as contemporary dance.
- He has made nationally televised appearances on programs like The Ellen Show, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?, has taken part alongside John Legend on Billboard Music Awards, and has performed with Justin Bieber on his Purpose Tour.
- Aidan’s mother had come up with his nickname “BAHBOY” as “BAH” stands for “beautiful, great and happy” that has described all the emotions she has felt after watching him perform.
- He has been known to be so adorable that he has won hearts by simply speaking, even before performing, and displaying his super skills of dancing and acting.
- He has toiled and trained for hours on end and he has juggled school, dance shows, and classes. When he has been unable to complete his school assignments before his training, he has done them in the car on his way to the studio.
- As Aidan has constantly shuffled work and school, it has required him to do plenty of traveling, and his father has sacrificed his full-time job to be able to travel with his son. On the other hand, his mother has continued to work full time in order to support and encourage her son.
Featured Image by Aidan Prince / Instagram