|Kwesi Boakye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kwesi Boakye is an American actor, voiceover artist, singer, and producer who has been cast in many on-screen roles which include Artemis/Scott in Days of Our Lives, Jamie Thoreau in Men of a Certain Age, Darwin Watterson in The Amazing World of Gumball, Gossamer in The Looney Tunes Show, Kormega in Murder in the First, Anthony Rome in The Mentalist, and Manny in I Can Do Bad All by Myself.
Kwesi Nii-Lante Boakye
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Producer
- Father – Kwame Boakye
- Mother – Koshie Mills
- Siblings – Kwame Boateng (Older Brother) (Ghanaian Professional Football Striker), Kofi Siriboe (Older Brother) (Actor, Model)
Kwesi Boakye is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kwesi Boakye is of Ghanaian (Ashanti) descent.
- Pierced ears
- Deep-set eyes
Kwesi Boakye has appeared in the print adverts and TV commercials for the likes of Nick Jr. Magazine, Worldwide “Baby Gap Campaign”, Disney, Robinson’s May, Wal-Mart, Nordstroms, Baby Connection, ABC Family Channel, Capital One, Tylenol, FedEx, McDonald’s, Burger King, Chevrolet, T Mobile, and Remax.
Kwesi Boakye Favorite Things
- Leading Lady – Taraji P. Henson
Source – IMDb
Kwesi Boakye Facts
- He is the great-grandson of a highly revered Ghana West African King.
- He was just 10 months old when he booked his first paid job.
- In April 2005, Kwesi Boakye made his first TV show appearance as Kid in an episode of the NBC daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
- He made his theatrical film debut in the 2007 comedy-drama film If I Had Known I Was a Genius, starring Whoopi Goldberg, Keith David, Sharon Stone, Tara Reid, and others.
- He is a huge fan of Michael Jackson.
- Kwesi Boakye worked alongside the likes of Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez, Mary J. Blige, and Tyler Perry in the 2009 romantic musical comedy-drama film, I Can Do Bad All by Myself.
- From 2011 to 2014, he provided vocals to the character of Darwin Watterson in the British-American surreal comedy animated television series, The Amazing World of Gumball, in which his fellow castmates included Logan Grove, Jacob Hopkins, Terrell Ransom Jr., and Nicolas Cantu.
- His musical credits include having performed songs such as Make the Most of It and Refund the World for The Amazing World of Gumball and songs like I Love to Sing-A, September in the Rain, and Christmas Rules for The Looney Tunes Show.
- Kwesi Boakye has also been associated with several charities and organizations and once said, “Healing the world one good act at a time, makes us live in a better place.”
Featured Image by Kwesi Boakye / Instagram