|Daisy Head Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1991|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Daisy Head is an English actress who has been cast as Grace Atwood in the American mystery drama series Guilt, Kate Bottomley in the British-American period drama series Harlots, Genya Safin in the fantasy series Shadow and Bone, Daisy in the film Rules of Love, Amy Stevenson in the drama series The Syndicate, Alexia in the action-horror film Underworld: Blood Wars, Edith in the horror film Wrong Turn, Chloe Chambers in the science fiction thriller film The Last Seven, Ruby in the drama series Girlfriends, and Christina in the British-American romantic drama film Ophelia.
Daisy May Head
Fulham, London, England, United Kingdom
Daisy Head studied at Kingswood School in Bath as well as joined the Dorothy Coleborn School of Dance.
- Father – Anthony Head (Actor, Musician, Stage Artist, Voice Actor)
- Mother – Sarah Fisher
- Sibling – Emily Head (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Seafield Laurence Stewart Murray Head (Paternal Grandfather) (Documentary filmmaker and a founder of Verity Films), Helen Shingler (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress), Murray Head (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Singer), Katherine (Cousin), Sophie (Cousin) (Musician, Singer)
Daisy Head has been signed with Gordon and French, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Daisy Head is of English and Scottish descent on her father’s side.
Daisy Head Facts
- Alongside the likes of Kate Beckinsale, Theo James, Lara Pulver, Tobias Menzies, Bradley James, Oliver Stark, and Charles Dance, Daisy Head co-starred as Alexia, a neophyte Death Dealer from the Eastern Coven and Marius’s vampire lover, in the 2016 action horror film, Underworld: Blood Wars.
- She brought to life the character of Ruby Hutchinson, Linda’s daughter, in the drama series, Girlfriends, in 2018. The show revolves around the lives of 3 middle-aged women who have been friends since their teenage years.
- In 2019, Daisy Head appeared in the 3rd season of Harlots as she played the character named Kate Bottomley.
- She has been cast as Genya Safin, Corporalki known for her tailoring skills, in the fantasy series, Shadow and Bone.