|Colton Haynes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1988|
Colton Haynes is an American actor and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Roy Harper / Arsenal in Arrow, Jackson Whittemore in Teen Wolf, Brett Crezski in The Gates, and Jack Samuels in American Horror Story: Cult. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as San Andreas, Teen Wolf: The Movie, Rough Night, Pushing Daisies, CSI: Miami, Look: The Series, Melrose Place, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Dollface, Scream Queens, The Grinder, and many more. He has been featured in the music videos of songs such as My Chemical Romance’s I Don’t Love You, Victoria Justice‘s Gold, and Lil Nas X‘s Industry Baby.
Colton Lee Haynes
Wichita, Kansas, United States
Colton attended Navarre High School in Florida, Andale High School in Kansas and finally graduated from Samuel Clemens High School in Schertz, Texas.
- Father – William Clayton Haynes
- Mother – Dana Denise Mitchell
- Siblings – Clinton Haynes (Brother), Joshua Haynes (Brother), Willow Haynes (Sister)
- Others – Sarah Ann Ward (Paternal Great-great-great-grandmother)
Colton has a total of five siblings, including Clinton Haynes, Joshua, and Willow.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Colton Haynes dated –
- Gage Golightly – Colton was RUMORed to be dating actress Gage Golightly in the past.
- Electra Avellan (2007-2008) – Venezuelan actress, Electra Avellan dated Haynes from 2007 to 2008. She is 2 years his senior.
- Zachary Quinto (2009) – The two actors Colton and Zachary had an encounter in 2009.
- AJ Michalka (2012) – RUMOR
- Willa Holland (2013) – RUMOR
- AnnaSophia Robb (2013) – RUMOR
- Jeff Leatham (2017-2018, 2018) – In February 2017, Colton started dating celebrity florist Jeff Leatham. On March 11, 2017, they got engaged. Finally, on October 27, 2017, the couple got married. In May 2018, just 6 months after marriage, Colton applied for divorce from Jeff. Just two months after divorce filing, in July 2018, they were seen together at LAX Airport. After some months of inactivity, they were heading for divorce in December 2018. Their divorce was finalized in September 2019.
- Ally Maki – Colton has been often linked with actress Ally Maki. They often share their pictures on social media. Ally also calls him ‘bae‘ in the captions of her social media posts.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Scottish, Scots-Irish, and Native American ancestry on his father’s side.
In May 2016, he revealed his sexuality in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.
Freckles on the face around the nose and cheeks.
Colton Haynes’ body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
As a model, Colton advertised for Abercrombie & Fitch, Kira Plastinina, J.C. Penney, Ralph Lauren, and Verizon.
Best Known For
Playing Jackson Whittemore in the MTV’s Teen Wolf from 2011 to 2012 for seasons 1 and 2.
He is also known for playing the superhero Roy Harper in The CW’s Arrow since 2013.
In 2007, he appeared as a cafe kid in the American science fiction action film Transformers. His role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2007 again, Colton guest-starred in CBS’ police procedural TV series CSI: Miami for his role as Brandon Fox in an episode titled “Bang, Bang, Your Debt”.
Looking at his body pics (one is posted above), it is sure he does cardio and weight training. That is obvious. He does his workout with a personal trainer David Buer for five days a week. His exercise regime is intense.
Colton is very lenient towards his diet. What that means is he is seen eating at many times. But, his trainer makes sure that Colton eats mostly healthy foods which include proteins and complex carbs. But, whenever Colton eats that extra unwanted junk food, he needs to work out some extra, the next day in the gym as his trainer always finds out.
Colton Haynes Facts
- He started his career as a model at the age of 15.
- Colton also auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight film series, which was finally offered to Robert Pattinson.
- Haynes describes his parents as “free-spirited hippies”.
- During his childhood, he relocated to many places. After taking birth in Kansas, he moved to Arkansas, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas with his family.
- When in school in Texas, he was titled “Most Likely to Be Famous”.
- Haynes appeared in Hero magazine’s #6 issue for their Winter 2011 / Spring 2012.
- He has appeared in the music video for “I Don’t Love You” by My Chemical Romance.
- Colton lost his virginity at 13.
- Colton struggled with drug addiction in the past. He was later hospitalized and was in treatment for 4 months.
- He has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Thor in Marvel Avengers Academy (2016).
- Colton struggled with anxiety in the past.
- In July 2023, Colton was featured alongside James Scully in the music video for Tyler Childers’ song, In Your Love.