|Lincoln Lewis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.75 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1987|
Lincoln Lewis is an Australian actor who got his big break by portraying the teenage heartthrob Geoff Campbell in the TV show Home and Away (2007–10). He gained further recognition after appearing in other programs such as the teen drama series SLiDE (2011) and in several movies including Tomorrow, When the War Began (2010) and After Earth (2013). He has received numerous awards like the Logie award in 2008 for “Most Popular New Male Talent”.
Lincoln Clay Lewis
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
He went to St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School in Alexandra Hills and then to Carmel Catholic College in Thornlands, graduating in 2004.
- Father – Wally Lewis (Former Rugby League football captain & Sports presenter on television news)
- Mother – Jacqueline Lewis
- Siblings – Mitchell (Older Brother), Jamie-Lee (Younger Sister)
He is represented by Mark Morrissey and Associates.
5 ft 11.75 in or 182 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Eliza Taylor (2003-2004) – He started going out with actress Eliza in 2003. They had a relationship for a year before breaking up due to personal reasons. However, going through their social media activity, it seems that they are still good friends.
- Indiana Evans (2007-2008) – He began dating actress and singer-songwriter Indiana Evans in 2007. They were together for a year before parting ways in 2008.
- Monique Swart (2008)
- Katrina Risteska (2009-2010)
- Rhiannon Fish (2010-2012)
- Chloe Ciesla (2016-2017) – He started dating model Chloe Ciesla in May 2016. They split up after 9 months.
- Sarah Burgess (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Australian descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Cleft chin
- Sharp nose
- Mole on his neck
In 2018, he fronted a campaign for the men’s clothing line Hallenstein Brothers.
Lincoln Lewis Favorite Things
- Passion – Photography, Videography
- Hobby – Traveing
Source – TourismAustralia.com, Twitter
Lincoln Lewis Facts
- He started acting at the age of 13.
- He has been the ambassador of Mazda Australia.
- Lewis has been the co-host of the podcast called Strength Sessions.
- He has been known to be outgoing and active.
- Lincoln has disclosed that in order to achieve his incredibly fit and trim physique, he had followed an extremely strict and demanding 13-day diet, as well as an intense workout regime. He has added that his days used to begin with drinking the juice of half a lemon in warm water before sessions at the gym that involved 50 push-ups. His diet of no meat, no carbs, and no sugar, included juices, mineral water, coconut water, and plant-based protein shakes and also a delicious salad with spinach, lettuce, avo, lentils, or quinoa along with a little bit of chopped mango. His efforts did pay off when he began to feel fitter and trimmer and was able to perform physically better than ever before.
- Apart from acting, Lewis has also worked with a tourism company as a photographer, capturing social content for use across his social media platforms.
- He has confessed that while he has craved for more work, he has never been desperate and he has looked for a substance that would resonate with him.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0