|Eliza Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1989|
Eliza Taylor is an Australian actress, producer, and writer who is known for playing Clarke Griffin in The CW post-apocalyptic science fiction drama series The 100, Sarah Redding in the children’s television show Pirate Islands, Janae Timmins in the television soap opera Neighbours, and Rosie Cartwright in the television family comedy-drama series The Sleepover Club. She has also been cast in many other television projects including Blue Heelers, Blue Water High, Packed to the Rafters, Nikita, Rush, City Homicide, All Saints, Winners & Losers, Howzat! Kerry Packer’s War, Mr & Mrs Murder, and The Orville. In addition to that, Eliza Taylor’s film credits include Patrick, The November Man, 6 Plots, Christmas Inheritance, and Thumper,
Eliza Jane Taylor-Cotter
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Eliza Taylor was enrolled at Calder High School in Melbourne. She also went to the University of California, Los Angeles.
Actress, Producer, Writer
- Father – He has owned cafes in Melbourne.
- Mother – She has been a graphic designer and author.
- Siblings – She has three siblings – 2 sisters and 1 brother.
- Others – Her stepfather was a standup comedian.
Eliza Taylor has been represented by –
- Active Artists Management, Talent Agency, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Fourward, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Taylor has dated –
- Lincoln Lewis (2003-2004) – Eliza started going out with actor Lincoln Lewis in 2003. They dated for a year before breaking up due to personal reasons. However, going by their social media activity, it seems that they continue to be friends.
- Brett Tucker (2008-2009) – Eliza Taylor got into a relationship with actor Brett Tucker in early 2008. They made their relationship public in February at Hamish and Andy’s pre-Logies party. She was 18 at that time and Brett was 35 years old. After dating for about 10 months, they decided to break up as Eliza’s decision to expand her horizons made it difficult for them to spend sufficient time together.
- Jason Sanford (2015) – Taylor was RUMORed to be in a relationship with a man named Jason Sanford. These rumors started after she posted a picture of him kissing her cheek with the caption ‘Miss This One.’
- George Tchortov (2016) – Taylor was reported to be in a relationship with American actor George Tchortov after she posted a picture of her cuddling with a man in the bed accompanied with the caption ‘Yes I am Happy’ in September 2016.
- William Miller (2018) – In 2018, she was rumored to be dating a guy named, William Miller. They were found together in an Instagram picture around May 2018. But, she didn’t approve of this relationship, hence, it remained a rumor.
- Bob Morley – Eliza then started dating actor and her The 100 co-star Bob Morley. She secretly got married to him which was brought to public attention on June 7, 2019. In February 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. They revealed in March 2022 that they were blessed with a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
38-27-35 in or 96.5-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role of Clarke Griffin in the science fiction, drama series The 100. This role got her nominated for several accolades like the Teen Choice Awards for “Choice TV Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy” and “Choice TV: Chemistry” (shared with Bob Morley) and the MTV Fandom Award for “Ship of the Year” (shared with Alycia Debnam-Carey).
- Portraying Janae Timmins in the Australian TV series, Neighbours. For this performance, she was nominated for Inside Soap Awards in the “Best Actress” and “Sexiest Female” categories.
In 2009, Eliza first appeared in the role of Amy in the short film The Laundromat.
First TV Show
In 2003, Eliza appeared in 26 episodes of the Network Ten children’s television program Pirate Islands in the role of Sarah Redding.
Eliza Taylor Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Color – Red
- TV Shows – Love My Way, Grey’s Anatomy, House (2004-2012)
- Actresses – Scarlet Johansson, Katherine Heigl
Source – Heavy.com, Twitter.com, IMDb.com
Eliza Taylor Facts
- Just about a month after arriving in Los Angeles, her credit card was skimmed by a taxi driver, who spent all her money.
- With little funds with her and having grown frustrated, she was about to return to Australia when she got a call for The 100 audition. In fact, she got the call on the day she was booking her flight back.
- While growing up, she ambitioned to become a marine biologist.
- While filming the first season of The 100, she used to cook dinner for all her co-stars every Sunday. She had a waiting list of crew wanting to join her for dinner.
- Back home in Melbourne, she used to work as a teaching actor at The Actors Nest Fitzroy Street.
- She bagged a role in the popular Australian soap opera, Neighbours at the age of 14, while she was in high school.
- She was cast as Sarah in the 2014 spy action thriller film The November Man.
- She is adept at playing guitar and in her free time, she likes to write songs.
- Eliza Taylor is involved in running a not-for-profit institute, Kho Tao International Primary School. In February 2017, she launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise 100k after the rented space school operated in was sold.
- Along with Jake Lacy, Andie MacDowell, Michael Xavier, and Neil Crone, she co-starred as Ellen Langford (Jim Langford’s spoiled and immature daughter) in the 2017 Christmas comedy-drama film Christmas Inheritance.
- She considers herself a food enthusiast and her social media accounts are filled with plates of food.
- In July 2022, she brought to life the character of Doctor Villka in an episode titled From Unknown Graves of the science fiction comedy-drama television series The Orville.