Eliza Jane Taylor-Cotter
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Eliza Taylor was enrolled at the Calder High School in Melbourne. She also went to the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Father – owns cafes in Melbourne.
- Mother – is a graphic designer and author.
- Siblings – She has three siblings – 2 sisters and 1 brother.
- Others – Her stepfather was a standup comedian.
Eliza Taylor is represented by Active Artists Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Taylor has dated –
- Lincoln Lewis (2003-2004) – Eliza started going out with actor Lincoln Lewis in 2003. They dated for a year before breaking up due to personal reasons. However, going by their social media activity, it seems that they continue to be friends.
- Brett Tucker (2008-2009) – Eliza Taylor got in a relationship with actor Brett Tucker in early 2008. They made their relationship public in February at the Hamish and Andy’s pre-Logies party. She was 18 at that time and Brett was 35 years old. After dating for about 10 months, they decided to break up as Eliza’s decision to expand her horizons made it difficult for them to spend sufficient time together.
- Jason Sanford (2015) – Taylor was RUMORed to be in a relationship with a man named Jason Sanford. These rumors started after she posted a picture of him kissing her cheek with a caption ‘Miss This One.’
- George Tchortov (2016) – Taylor was reported to be in a relationship with American actor George Tchortov after she posted a picture of her cuddling to a man in the bed accompanied with a caption ‘Yes I am Happy’ in September 2016. It is not known how long they had been dating.
- William Miller (2018) – In 2018, she was rumored to be dating a guy named, William Miller. They were found together in an Instagram picture around May 2018. But, she didn’t approve of this relationship, hence, it remained a rumor.
- Bob Morley – Eliza then started dating actor and her The 100 co-star Bob Morley. She secretly got married to him which was brought to public attention on June 7, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
38-27-35 in or 96.5-68.5-89 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role of Clarke Griffin in science fiction, drama series The 100.
- Portraying Janae Timmins in the Australian TV series, Neighbours.
In 2009, Eliza first appeared in the role of Amy in the short film The Laundromat.
First TV Show
In 2003, Eliza appeared in 26 episodes of the Network Ten’s children’s television program Pirate Islands in the role of Sarah Redding.
Eliza Taylor Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Color – Red
- TV Shows – Love My Way, Grey’s Anatomy, House (2004-2012)
- Actresses – Scarlet Johansson, Katherine Heigl
Source – Heavy.com, Twitter.com, IMDb.com
Eliza Taylor Facts
- Just about a month after arriving in Los Angeles, her credit card was skimmed by a taxi driver, who spent all her money.
- With little funds with her and having grown frustrated, she was about to return to Australia when she got a call for The 100 audition. In fact, she got the call on the day she was booking her flight back.
- While growing up, she ambitioned to become a marine biologist.
- While filming the first season of The 100, she used to cook dinner for all her co-stars on every Sunday. She had a waiting list of crew wanting to join for dinner.
- Back home in Melbourne, she used to work as a teaching actor at The Actors Nest Fitzroy Street.
- She bagged a role in popular Australian soap opera, Neighbours at the age of 14, while she was in high school.
- She is adept at playing guitar and in her free time, she likes to write songs.
- Eliza Taylor is involved in running a not for profit institute, Kho Tao International Primary School. In February 2017, she launched a GoFundMe campaign to raise 100k after the rented space school operated in was sold.
- She considers herself a food enthusiast and her social media accounts are filled with plates of foods.