|Jake Lacy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1985|
Jake Lacy is an American actor and voice actor who is known for playing Pete Miller (a.k.a. “Plop”) in the 9th and final season of the NBC mockumentary sitcom The Office, Casey Marion Davenport in the ABC sitcom Better with You, Nick Beverly in the Showtime comedy-drama series I’m Dying Up Here, Clyde in the romantic comedy series High Fidelity, Shane Patton in the HBO satirical comedy-drama series The White Lotus, Fran Parker in the comedy-drama series Girls, and Ron in the biographical miniseries Fosse/Verdon. Moreover, Jake Lacy has also appeared in movies such as How to Be Single, Diane, Obvious Child, Otherhood, Love the Coopers, Carol, Balls Out, Johnny English Strikes Again, Rampage, Their Finest, Christmas Inheritance, Miss Sloane, and Ode to Joy.
Greenfield, Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States
Jake Lacy studied at Otter Valley Union High School and graduated in 2004. Afterward, he got enrolled at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) in Winston-Salem, graduating in 2008.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Others – John Willoughby Lacy (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Muther (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Pearce Griffin (Maternal Grandfather), Mabel Pat Hitchcock (Maternal Grandmother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Lacy has dated –
- Lauren Deleo – On August 22, 2015, he got married to his longtime girlfriend Lauren Deleo in Dorset, Vermont. The duo has been blessed with 2 sons.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake Lacy is of English, Irish, Native Hawaiian, Austrian, German, Welsh, and Dutch descent.
Jake Lacy Facts
- He was raised in Pittsford, a town in Rutland County, Vermont.
- He worked several odd jobs in the state of New York after graduation and used to attend auditions during the day. Some of the jobs included working as a gym receptionist, a bar-back at a club, and a waiter.
- Jake Lacy made his theatrical film debut as Max, Donna’s love interest, in the 2014 romantic comedy-drama film Obvious Child. He co-starred in the film alongside Jenny Slate.
- He played Joe, Eleanor’s love interest and a soldier, in the 2015 Christmas comedy-drama film Love the Coopers, which follows a dysfunctional family that reunites for the holidays.
- Alongside Cate Blanchett, Rooney Mara, Sarah Paulson, and Kyle Chandler, Jake Lacy co-starred as Richard Semco in the 2015 romantic drama period film Carol, based on the 1952 romance novel The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith (republished as Carol in 1990).
- He played Ken, Meg’s love interest, in the 2016 romantic comedy film How to Be Single. He co-starred in the film alongside Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, Damon Wayans Jr., Alison Brie, Nicholas Braun, Leslie Mann, and others.
- Although he supported Senator Bernie Sanders for President in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Jake Lacy stated that he thinks people should not necessarily listen to actors in terms of politics.
- He was cast as Jason Volta, a Silicon Valley tech billionaire who is promoting a system that could improve data management, in the 2018 action spy comedy film Johnny English Strikes Again, the 3rd installment of the Johnny English series.
- In 2021, Jake Lacy started playing the role of Shane Patton, a real estate agent and Rachel’s husband, in the satirical comedy-drama series The White Lotus. His co-stars for the project included Connie Britton, Jennifer Coolidge, Alexandra Daddario, Fred Hechinger, Brittany O’Grady, Sydney Sweeney, and Molly Shannon.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0