|Alycia Debnam-Carey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1993|
Alycia Debnam-Carey is an Australian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Lexa in The 100, Alicia Clark in Fear the Walking Dead, and Kaitlyn Johnston in Into the Storm. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Jigsaw Girl, At the Tattooist, The Devil’s Hand, Friend Request, A Violent Separation, Dance Academy, McLeod’s Daughters, The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart, and many more. For her acting skills, Alycia has been honored with numerous awards such as the MTV Fandom Award.
Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey
Alycia Debnam Carey
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Alycia graduated from Newtown High School of the Performing Arts in Sydney, New South Wales in 2011.
She also studied classical percussion for 10 years.
- Father – He was a musician.
- Mother – Leone Carey (Children’s television writer)
- Siblings – She has a brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alycia dated –
- Marcus Catsaras – She has dated Marcus Catsaras in the past. However, in June 2016, there were rumors that Marcus has cheated on her with another woman. A random hacker hacked Catsaras’s iCloud account and published his pictures online with another woman.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Playing Alicia Clark in the AMC’s horror drama series Fear the Walking Dead.
- Playing a recurring role as Commander Lexa on The CW action drama series The 100 from 2014 to 2016.
In 2003, Alycia debuted with Martha’s New Coat for her role as Elsie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Alycia guest-starred in Nine Network’s McLeod’s Daughters for her role as Chloe Sanderson.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Favorite Things
- TV Show – Game of Thrones
Source – Nylon
Alycia Debnam-Carey Facts
- Alycia also knows how to play percussion. She played it during her time in high school.
- She gave HSC exams while still studying in high school and got a top band in all the six courses.
- In 2010, Debnam-Carey partnered with Berlin Philharmonic and made a musical piece in collaboration with about 40 other musicians in two weeks.
- At the age of 8, she started acting.
- Her debut talk show appearance was on August 27, 2015, when she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- She has a crush on actress Emilia Clarke.
- In July 2012, she was a Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalist while residing in LA.
- Her 2016 film Friend Request was initially titled Unfriend. It was also first slated to be released in 2015, but then the premiere date was shifted to January 7, 2016.