|Indiana Evans Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1990|
Indiana Evans is an Australian actor, singer, and songwriter who is known for playing Matilda Hunter in the soap opera Home and Away, Bella in the fantasy teen drama series H2O: Just Add Water, Tatum Novak in the drama series Crownies, Natalie Crawford in the mystery anthology series Secrets and Lies, Abby Oakley in the children’s television series Snobs, Melissa in the comedy horror show Ash vs Evil Dead, and Tash in the comedy-drama series House Husbands. In addition to that, she has also been cast in movies like A Model Daughter: The Killing of Caroline Byrne, At the Tattooist, Smith, Arctic Blast, Gingers, Blue Lagoon: The Awakening, and Burden.
Indiana Rose Evans
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Indiana started her education at Newtown High School of the Performing Arts but she quit briefly after, so she can focus on her music career.
Evans was also a part of a correspondence course until the age of 15.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – Max Evans (Brother), Alexis Evans (Sister)
Indiana has been signed with The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
126 lbs or 57 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Indiana Evans has dated –
- Luke Evans (2008) – In 2008, Indiana was RUMORed to have had a fling with the British actor Luke Evans.
- Rhys Wakefield (2006) – Evans started dating the Australian actor, Rhys Wakefield in February 2006. The couple spent some time together before breaking up in November 2006. The break-up was amicable, and so, Rhys and Indiana are still friends.
- Lincoln Lewis (2007-2008) – After Indiana and Rhys separated in 2006, she started dating fellow actor, Lincoln Lewis in 2007. These two were together for a year before splitting up in 2008.
- Angus McLaren (2009-2012) – In January 2009, Evans started dating the actor, Angus McLaren. The couple stayed together for 3 years until 2012. This was the time when they officially parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Indiana Evans is of Welsh and English descent.
- Blue eyes
- Blonde and wavy hair
- Great looking body
34-24-36 in or 87-61-91.5 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Indiana became a household name when she appeared in the TV series Home and Away (2004-2008) as Matilda Hunter. Her popularity grew even more when she became a part of the acting crew in the TV series H2O: Just Add Water (2009-2010) and the TV film Blue Lagoon: The Awakening (2012).
Indiana had her first acting performance in 2008 when she appeared as Lara-Boyd-Cutler in the short drama movie Burden.
However, Indiana got the opportunity to play her first featured role in the disaster movie Arctic Blast (2010), where she played Naomi Tate.
First TV Show
Evans had her television debut in 2003 with the TV series All Saints. She played the character of Milly Roberts in the episode “Destiny’s Child.”
Indiana has a beautiful and well-sculpted body with attractive curves, every woman dreams about.
It’s no wonder how she got her body if we know the fact that Evans is spending a good amount of time in the gym and is a huge fan of exercising.
She is working out 4 to 5 days a week and is highly dedicated to her healthy diet.
Indiana avoids processed and fast food and eats a lot of vegetables and fruits. She isn’t a fan of food supplements, so she doesn’t consume any.
Below we present you, both a workout and a diet sample which are very similar to those, Indiana may have used for her body transformation. Note that, these are NOT official program samples.
Indiana Evans Workout
On Monday, Evans has 2 workout sessions, one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
In the morning, she does Yoga for 45 minutes and then jogs for 20 minutes in her neighborhood.
Her afternoon session consists of weightlifting training, targeting the upper body (Upper Body Day)
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Dumbbell Biceps Curl
- Dumbbell Military Press
- Dumbbell Row
- Dumbbell Fly
- Dumbbell Triceps Extension (behind your head)
**All exercises are to be done for 3 sets of 12 repetitions with a rest period of minute to minute and a half between each set.
On Tuesday, Indiana has only one training in the afternoon when she visits the gym and works the muscles of the lower body.
- Dumbbell Squats – 3 x 10
- Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift – 3 x 10
- Dumbbell Lunges – 2 x 8 *per leg
- Barbell Hip Thrust – 3 x 8
- Calf Raises – 4 x 15
- Barbell Glute Bridge – 3 x 8
Wednesday is an Active Rest Day (ARD) for Indiana. On this day, Evans usually goes climbing with her friends or does tempo running with 20% of her capabilities.
On Thursday, Indiana goes through some circuit training targeting the whole body in one Barbell sequence.
She selects 4 exercises including Squats, Deadlifts, Bench, and Shoulder Press as well as does repetitions for 20 minutes.
- Squats – 10 repetitions
- Bench Press – 10 repetitions
- Deadlift – 10 repetitions
- Shoulder Press – 10 repetitions
*The sequence is to be done for 20 minutes with limited rest of 15 to 30 seconds in-between exercises and 1 minute between rounds.
The goal of this workout is to constantly challenge yourself and try to get more and more rounds each time, you repeat the workout.
On Saturday, Evans does the same training from Tuesday, working out the lower body. See the Tuesday workout above to check those 6 exercises.
In the afternoon, Indiana does cardio by running on a treadmill for 20 minutes.
Indiana Evans Diet
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup of oat flakes
- Protein Bar
- Fruit of choice (Banana, Apple, Avocado)
- 7 oz salmon
- 14 oz cooked potato
- Veggie salad including lettuce and spinach
Snack of choice – no more than 200 calories.
- Grilled Halibut with crab
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Green beans
Indiana Evans Favorite Things
Source – IMDb.com
Indiana Evans Facts
- Indiana showed her desire for performing at the age of five. At that time, Indiana used to perform in front of her family and friends.
- When she was 7, Indiana’s parents took her to dance classes. She started practicing ballet, jazz, and tap.
- Indiana has a cat named, Meemo.
- From 2004 to 2008, she was cast as Matilda Hunter in the television soap opera Home and Away. For this role, she won the 2008 Dolly Teen Choice Award in the “Queen of Teen” category as well as was nominated for a Logie Award for “Most Popular New Talent – Female” in 2005, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for “Rising Star” in 2005, and Inside Soap Awards for “Best Young Actor” in 2007 and “S*xiest Female” in 2008.
- Evans is great friends with Brooke Callaghan. They both appeared in the TV series Snobs (2013).
- Indiana won the Queen Teen Award in 2008.
- She admires Cate Blanchett and loves Natalie Portman. She once said, “I admire Cate Blanchett as an actor: that’s my ultimate goal. To be as good as she is!!”