|Alex Wassabi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alex attended middle school in Durham, North Carolina. Apart from that, not much is known about his education.
YouTube Star, Actor, Singer
- Siblings – Aaron Burriss (Older Brother), Mariah Burriss (Younger Sister), Andrew Burriss (Younger Brother)
- Others – Malaya Burriss (Niece; Mariah’s daughter)
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex Wassabi has dated –
- Becky (2012–2014) – Alex and Becky started dating in 2012. There is not much information on Becky.
- Lauren Riihimaki (2015-2018) – Alex and Canadian YouTuber Lauren Riihimaki started dating in 2015. They met at a YouTube event called Brandcast in New York City in April 2015. After that, Alex created a lot of videos featuring Lauren in it. They finally called it quits in September 2018.
- CaELiKe (2019-Present) – Mexican YouTuber and Instagram star, CaELiKe (Olalla Lopez) started dating Alex in 2019. She posted about them together for the first time on her Instagram during the Coachella Festival in April 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He has Filipino ancestry on his mother’s side and is white due to his dad.
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Dimpled smile
In 2016, Alex Wassabi collaborated with Amazon Prime to feature in their “Prime For The Holidays,” campaign. The purpose of the ad was to inform the shoppers about the wide range of products that Amazon was offering that year.
Best Known For
- His popular YouTube channel launched under Wassabi Productions with his former comedy partner Roi Fabito. His videos provide comedy sketches of people with a hilarious song parody.
- The video “Carly Rae Jepsen’s Call Me Maybe – Rolanda & Richard (Parody)” which had 80 million views in 2 years.
As a Singer
Alex aspires to create his own album.
He has created and uploaded some music videos with his girlfriend Lauren on his channel. On October 6, 2017, he published a music video Takin My Baby!, the official song of Alex Wassabi and LaurDIY.
In 2016, Alex made his theatrical film debut playing the character of Walter in the comedy film Laid in America.
Alex works out at the gym. He has done some vlogging relating to his workout routine. He took up the Insanity Max 30 workout program for 60 days, resulting in a much leaner and toned body. The program also involved following a strict diet plan. He has also been featured in fitness trainer Tony Horton’s video.
Alex Wassabi Favorite Things
- Type Of Food – Italian
Source – YouTube
Alex Wassabi Facts
- When Alex was in middle school, he wanted to learn the violin, so his parents got him enrolled but, he was thrown out of the class because he kept plucking off the strings.
- He joined a theater group in school for 6 years.
- He moved to North Carolina when he was in the 5th grade.
- Alex had his first kiss when he was 5 years old.
- He wanted to be a dinosaur when he was younger.
- He also vlogs under his name Alex Wassabi.
- In January 2021, Alex announced that he was planning to take an extended break from his YouTube channel Wassabi Productions so that he could re-analyze the directions of his channel and focus more on himself.
Featured Image by Alex Wassabi / Instagram