|Zain Al Rafeea Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zain Al Rafeea is a Syrian-Norwegian child actor known for his portrayal in the 2018 Lebanese film Capernaum which went on to win a Jury Prize at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival.
Zain Al Rafeea
Zain attended a school in Hammerfest.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Zain is of Syrian descent.
- He allows his hair to fall to the right side of his forehead.
- Thick eyebrows
- Lean physical appearance
Zain Al Rafeea Facts
- His family relocated to Lebanon in 2012.
- As he was a refugee from Syria, he was raised in the slums of Beirut.
- During the production of Capernaum, Zain had been illiterate and had not even received any form of acting lessons. His role was so well perceived that he was presented with the Asia Pacific Screen Award for “Best Performance by an Actor”. On the other hand, The New York Times named his role as “one of the best performances of 2018.”
- It was director Nadine Labaki who discovered him in the streets of Beirut.
- Zain can fluently speak Norwegian and has been learning to read and write.
- In 2021, Rafeea was cast in the Marvel Comics superhero film Eternals, alongside the likes of actors Gemma Chan, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Lia McHugh, and Brian Tyree Henry to name a few.
- Zain is a smoker.
Featured Image By Zain Al Rafeea / Instagram