|Brian Tyree Henry Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1982|
Brian Tyree Henry is an American actor famous for his performance is several stage shows, movies, and TV series. He rose to fame with his role as Alfred “Paper Boi” Miles in the FX series, Atlanta. His debut stage role was the role of Tybalt in the production of Romeo And Juliet in 2007.
Brian Tyree Henry
Fayetteville, North Carolina, U.S.
New York, United States
Brian went to E.E. Smith High School in Fayetteville. Then, in the early 2000s, he enrolled at Morehouse College in Atlanta and studied Business Management.
Later, he completed his Master’s from the Yale School of Drama.
- Father – He was a retired military personnel.
- Mother – Willow Deane Kearse (She taught 6th-grade.)
- Siblings – Peaches (Older Sister). Henry also has 3 other older sisters.
Brian Tyree Henry is managed by Jill Fritzo Public Relations.
6 ft 2 in or 187 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Henry has African-American ancestry.
- Bulbous Nose
- Bright Smile
- A tattoo based on Buddhism on his upper right arm
Brian has appeared in Amazon Fire TV Commercial ‘Lemon Pepper Wet: Atlanta’.
Best Known For
- His role as Alfred “Paper Boi” Miles in the FX series, Atlanta
- Being cast as Jamal Manning in the 2018 movie, Widows
Henry made his first theatrical film appearance as Spencer in the 2015 comedy, Puerto Ricans in Paris.
First TV Show
Brian made his first TV show appearance as Ben in the legal drama series, Law & Order, in 2009.
Brian Tyree Henry has worked with various fitness trainers in New York to achieve a healthy physique. His motive to work out is not to get a ripped body but to live a healthy life.
Brian Tyree Henry’s Favorite Things
- Food – Chicago Hot-Dogs, Candy Corn
- TV Shows – The Simpsons
- Beverage – Flat Soda
- Holiday – Halloween
- TV Channel – Investigation Discovery
- Sneakers – British Knights
Source – ADrinkWith.com, US Weekly
Brian Tyree Henry’s Facts
- He is the youngest of 5 siblings.
- The day after the Atlanta wrap party in early 2016, Brian’s mother was killed in a car accident.
- He carries his mother’s photo in his wallet.
- Henry has also worked as a DJ.
- During his days at Morehouse College, Brian was hardly interested in his course. He would stare out of the windows during lectures and daydream.
- Henry has a tendency to lose sunglasses, umbrellas, and water bottles while traveling.
- He was a member of a marching band while studying at E.E. Smith High School.
- The Atlanta star was unaware of his interest in acting because his family members wanted him to choose a career option like Law or Business.
- He successfully auditioned for Joe Turner’s play, Come and Gone, during his college days.
- Henry was very close to his mother and enjoyed visiting her school. He also helped her in decorating the classroom with his drawing skills.
- He belongs to a music-oriented family.
- Brian hates to iron his clothes.
- He has Cetaphobia i.e. fear of whales.
- Brian is fond of horror movies.
- At the age of 22, he broke his knee while grooving to the music of Step in the Name of Love.
- He likes eating softer foods – just like senior citizens.
- Brian’s first apartment was located in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York.
- Regarding politics, he suffers from selective amnesia.
- Brian doesn’t like guns.
Featured Image by Brian Tyree Henry / Instagram