|Tony Horton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1958|
Tony Horton is an American personal trainer, author, and former actor who is known for creating P90X, a commercial home exercise regimen that consists of a training program that uses cross-training and periodization and also includes a nutrition and dietary supplement plan.
Anthony Sawyer Horton Jr.
Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tony Horton got enrolled at the University of Rhode Island and was a member of Phi Kappa Psi.
Personal Trainer, Author, Former Actor
- Father – Anthony Sawyer Horton (Sr.) (Served 3 years in the Army as a 1st Lieutenant, Minor League Baseball Player, Golfer, Yachter)
- Mother – Jean (née Gencarelli) Horton
- Siblings – Kit Horton Caldicott (Sister). He has one more sister.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tony Horton has dated –
- Shawna Brannon – He is married to Shawna Brannon.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Toned physique
- Deep-socketed eyes
- Widow’s peak hairline
He has been a part of a Shakeology commercial.
He was raised in a Roman Catholic household.
Tony Horton Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Trumbull, Connecticut.
- He has said that during his younger years, he was a “98-pound weakling” with a speech impediment.
- It was during his time at the University of Rhode Island that Tony Horton got inclined towards fitness after taking a weightlifting class.
- When he shifted to Southern California after graduation, he tried his hand at a variety of jobs which included a stand-up comedian and gofer for 20th Century Fox. Initially, he aspired of becoming an actor.
- In 2006, Tony Horton played the role of Chad in the sports romantic drama film, The Gymnast.
- Some of his celebrity clients have been Bruce Springsteen, Usher, Billy Idol, and others.
- In the year 2017, he revealed that he has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
Featured Image by Alan Kotok / Flickr / CC BY 2.0