|Sacheen Littlefeather Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1946|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sacheen Littlefeather is an Apache actress, model, and activist who rose to the limelight after she represented Marlon Brando at the 45th Academy Awards to decline the Best Actor award for his performance in The Godfather. Moreover, she has worked in movies like Counselor at Crime, Freebie and the Bean, Shoot the Sun Down, The Laughing Policeman, The Trial of Billy Jack, Johnny Firecloud, Winterhawk, Sacheen, and Reel Injun.
Marie Louise Cruz
Sacheen Littlefeather, Sacheen Cruz Littlefeather
Salinas, California, United States
Northern California, United States
Sacheen Littlefeather studied at California State College at Hayward (later called California State University, East Bay). Afterward, she attended American Conservatory Theater on a full scholarship and studied acting.
Actress, Model, Activist
- Mother – She was a leather stamper.
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
- Others – Barney (Maternal Grandfather), Marie (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sacheen Littlefeather is of French, German, and Dutch descent on her mother’s side and on her father’s side, her ancestors are from the White Mountain Apache and Yaqui tribes.
Salt and Pepper
She was raised a Catholic.
Sacheen Littlefeather Facts
- Her mother and sisters were subject to their father’s rage and beatings.
- Primarily, Sacheen grew up under the care of her maternal grandparents.
- Growing up, while sometimes living with her mother, she has stated about a trip through Mississippi when she was told to use the “black” water fountains and a sign that read “No Dogs or Indians Allowed”.
- Sacheen Littlefeather played Patsy Littlejohn in the 1974 Western action film, The Trial of Billy Jack, starring Delores Taylor and Tom Laughlin.
- Alongside the likes of Adam Beach, Clint Eastwood, Zacharias Kunuk, and Neil Diamond, Sacheen co-starred as “herself” in the 2009 Canadian documentary film titled Reel Injun.
- In March 2018, it was announced by a spokesperson that Littlefeather had developed stage 4 breast cancer.