|Haley Reinhart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1990|
Haley Reinhart is an American singer, songwriter, and voice actress who had first come into the spotlight in 2011 when she had stood 3rd in the 10th season of the reality TV series American Idol. 2 months after the result, she had been signed up by Interscope Records. She has launched the albums Listen Up! (2012), Better (2016), What’s That Sound? (2017), and Lo-Fi Soul (2019).
Haley Elizabeth Reinhart
Wheeling, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Haley had attended Mark Twain Elementary School, O.W. Holmes Middle School, and Wheeling High School, all located in her hometown of Wheeling, Illinois.
After her high school graduation in 2009, she had joined Harper College, a public community college in Palatine, Illinois. She had studied jazz music there, between 2009 and 2010.
Singer, Songwriter, Voice Actress
- Father – Harry Reinhart (Musician)
- Mother – Patti Miller-Reinhart (Musician)
- Siblings – Angela Reinhart (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter)
- Others – Harry J. Reinhart, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Rita O’Malley (Paternal Grandmother), Everett J. Miller (Maternal Grandfather), Emma Elvira Blask (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Craig Bruck, Manager and Booking Agent, International Creative Management, New York City, New York, United States.
Pop, Jazz, Rock, Blues, Soul, Neo-Soul, R&B, Funk
- Interscope Records (2011–2012)
- 19 Recordings Inc. (2011–2014)
- Independent (2014–Present)
- Concord Records (2017)
Haley Reinhart’s net worth had been $1.5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley has dated –
- Casey Abrams (2011) – Rumor
- Stefano Langone (2011) – Rumor
- Drew Dolan (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, German, one-quarter Italian, and distant English descent.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Raspy Voice
Haley Reinhart Facts
- Haley, born to a family of musicians, had started singing from the age of 7 and would even perform covers of rock songs with her parents’ band, Midnight. She had started writing poetry a year later and used to compete in several poetry competitions during her teenage years.
- She had started writing her own songs when she was in middle school and had recorded numerous compositions on her cell phone. Unfortunately, she had lost all that material after her phone broke.
- A fan of the reality TV show American Idol, she had dreamed about appearing on the show since her middle school days. Weirdly, she had even received an award for the ‘student most likely to be on American Idol‘.
- At high school, she was a member of her school’s vocal group known as Midnight Blues. She went on to perform at the 2009 Montreux Jazz Festival and the Umbria Jazz Festival with the band. She had reunited with the band in 2015 when its director had invited her to perform at one of their shows in Chicago.
- During her college days, she had fronted a band under tentative names like Haley’s Comet and Reinhart & the Rastatutes. The band used to cover classic rock songs from famous artists of the time.
- She had also worked as a lifeguard, for 4 years, at the Family Aquatic Center, a waterpark at the Wheeling Park District, before auditioning for American Idol.
Featured Image by Haley Reinhart / Instagram