|Brianne Tju Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1998|
Brianne Tju is an American actress who is best known for her portrayal of Riley Marra in Scream, as Alex Portnoy in Light as a Feather, and as Alexa in 47 Meters Down: Uncaged (2019). On the other hand, she has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Brianne Ashleigh Tju
Chuuuu, Baby Bree, Chewy
Chino Hills, California, United States
Brianne attended the Ruben S. Ayala High School in Chino Hills. Thereafter, she had enrolled at the California State University in Fullerton where she was studying as of early 2020.
- Father – Kok Tju
- Mother – Nancy Tju
- Siblings – Haley Tju (Younger Sister) (Actress). She also has an older brother and 2 more younger sisters.
Brianne is represented by the Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brianne has dated –
- Nathen McVittie
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese and Indonesian ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Snub nose
- Petite physique
Brianne Tju Favorite Things
- Food – Italian, Indian
- Quote – “Be the person you needed when you were younger”
- Book – Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Plays – Angels in America, The Crucible
- Musical – Mamma Mia!
Source – Baltisoul.com, Pop-Culturalist.com
Brianne Tju Facts
- She was brought up alongside her younger sister Hayley in California.
- Brianne is the 2nd of 5 children born to Kok and nancy and is the oldest daughter of theirs.
- While in high school, she spent 4 years of her’s with the school’s choir group.
- Brianne was only 6 years old when she was featured on the comedy and drama talk show of The Maury Povich Show in 2004.
- As an actress she got her break in 2007, after being cast as Hayley in Cory in the House alongside the likes of actor Kyle Massey, Jason Dolley, and Maiara Walsh.
- She is close friends with model and actress Sistine Rose Stallone, Liana Liberato, and Gia Mantegna.
- Brianne has been featured in more than a dozen shows which include hits like iZombie (2019), Light as a Feather, 9-1-1 (2018), Grey’s Anatomy (2016), and Liv and Maddie (2014-2016).
- She and her sister were both featured together on the web series of Junior Eye.
- Despite having starred in the film 47 Meters Down: Uncaged in 2019, she does not like sharks and is very afraid of them.
- A guilty pleasure of Brianne’s is watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- She is very fond of watching any kind of romedy genre films including, Failure to Launch (2006) and 50 First Dates (2004).
- Brianne is very fond of listening to modern music and instead prefers to sooth her musical sense with classic music from rock and pop bands like ABBA, Fleetwood Mac, and Queen.
- In 2018, she binge-watched the shows Peaky Blinders and The Handmaid’s Tale. In an interview, she stated the show Peaky Blinders had emotionally affected her state of mind.
- A hidden talent of hers is that she can do very good face massages.
- She enjoys a beer every now and then.
Featured Image By Brianne Tju / Instagram