Kyle Orlando Massey
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Kyle’s formal education info isn’t available.
Actor, rapper, singer, songwriter, musician
- Father – Michael Massey
- Mother – Angel Massey
- Siblings – Christopher Massey (Older Brother) (Actor, Comedian, Rapper)
Kyle Massey is represented by Untitled Entertainment.
Hip hop, rock
Vocals, guitar, and drums
Walt Disney, and Hollywood Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kyle Massey has dated –
- Taylor Dooley – Kyle has dated former Disney star, Taylor Dooley. The relationship, which didn’t last beyond a couple of months, could have existed before 2005 as she started dating Daryl Sabara after that.
- Maiara Walsh (2007-2009) – Massey started dating Brazilian-American actress Maiara Walsh in 2007. Their love had blossomed on the sets of TV series, Cory in the House. After dating for around 2 years, they decided to go separate ways due to conflicting work schedule in 2009.
- Brittany Taylor (2009-2010) – Kyle was in a relationship with a girl named Brittany in 2009. He debuted his new relationship at his 18th birthday party in August 2009. They broke up a year later.
- Bristol Palin (2011) – Kyle started going out with activist and TV personality, Bristol Palin in early months of 2011. They had met while working in the TV series, Dancing with the Stars and slowly, their friendship turned into something deeper. In May, their relationship was on the front pages of tabloids as it was reported that her mother Sarah Palin, who was aiming to stand for 2012 US Presidential elections, was displeased with their relationship. Kyle and Bristol separated by the end of the year.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short cropped hairdo
- Broad nose
- Round baby face
Kyle’s body specifications like chest, waist, and biceps measurements are unknown.
Kyle hasn’t endorsed any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played Cory Baxter in the teen supernatural comedy series, That’s So Raven and Cory in the House.
- Playing the lead role in the Disney Channel comedy movie, Life is Ruff.
As a Singer
Kyle has performed several singles for the TV shows and films.
His first single was It’s a Dog, was for the 2006 comedy film, The Shaggy Dog.
In 2005, he made his first film appearance in the Disney Channel’s comedy drama movie, Life is Ruff as Calvin Wheeler.
First TV Show
In 1999, at the age of 7, Kyle was first seen in an episode of The Wonderful World of Disney.
While preparing for his stint in Dancing with the Stars, he adopted a workout regime built around bodyweight exercises and managed to lose about 18 pounds. His workout comprised of pushups, crunches, and pull-ups. The challenging dance routines that he had to practice and eventually performed in the show served as a great cardio workout for him.
He also adopted a healthy and nutritious diet plan.
Kyle Massey Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Kyle Massey Facts
- In July 2013, Kyle was the subject of vile and fake Twitter rumor which stated that he was dying because of cancer. He had to issue a formal statement to dispel wrong assumptions about his health.
- Kyle has worked with the Britti Cares International, which aims to support children battling serious illnesses and disease. He has also done charity work for the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
- Massey managed to finish as a runner-up in the 11th season of the dance reality show, Dancing with the Stars.
- He has served as an ambassador for the Starlight Children’s Foundation, which is a nonprofit organization that works to provide comfort and joyful moments for hospitalized kids.
- In 2014, rapper Lil Twist broke into his Los Angeles apartment and assaulted his older brother, Chris Massey. Twist was asked to pay $1.5 million to the victim.
- While growing up, he was a spelling bee champion.
- While studying in grade school, he turned host for the First Tee program for kids.
- As a child, he was a talented golf player. He even went on to win National Minority Junior Golf Tournament.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and SoundCloud.