|Nichole Jacklyne Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1996|
Nichole Jacklyne is an American social media star and entrepreneur, best known for her YouTube channel under the same name, which has amassed more than 1 million subscribers and more than 100 million views. Before she used her real name to represent the channel, she titled it Heyitsnichole14 on November 24, 2013, the date she created it. In addition, even though the 1st video she uploaded was titled “Black Friday Haul 2013!!!”, she quickly shifted her focus to creating content regarding various life hacks, DIY, and how-to projects. In early 2016, the content on her channel became predominantly about her obsession with slime and the community around it, which Nichole successfully managed to turn into a business. She has created her own online store simply called Slime By Jacklyne through which she sells slime of all colors, shapes, and sizes, on-demand and pre-made.
Nichole is also active on the DIY platform Etsy under her business name and has often posted long YouTube videos of herself restocking and shipping large orders of slime products, which often reaches a number of more than 2000. Due to her audience’s interest in her personal life and getting to know the person behind the entrepreneur, she created a secondary YouTube channel under the name Nichole Jacklyne Vlogs which has amassed more than 150k subscribers. Besides vlogs, she also features technology products and cars that she has a passion for. She also provides invaluable tips and tricks regarding fashion, presentation, and starting a business that helped her reach success and helped her buy her own mansion in Los Angeles, California, United States, at a young age of 21. Nichole has also amassed a fanbase of more than 350k followers on her business Instagram, more than 150k followers on her personal Instagram, and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nichole earned a bachelor of arts degree in multimedia journalism from the Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, the United States in 2018.
Social Media Star, Entrepreneur
- Mother – Sheryl Sloan
- Siblings – Tanner (Younger Brother), Evan (Younger Brother)
Nichole Jacklyne is represented by Becker Creatives (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Blonde,’ ‘Light Brown,’ ‘Cyan,’ ‘Pink,’ and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Light Brown’ hair roots in the past.
- Thick eyebrows
- Tall Height
Nichole Jacklyne has endorsed brands such as –
- Forever 21
- Victoria’s Secret
- Urban Outfitters
- Fashion Nova
- Dote shopping
- Tocaya Organica
- American Eagle
- Buckle, Inc.
- 1340 COLLECTIVE
- QUAY AUSTRALIA
- Fenty Beauty
- Steve Madden
- Amazon Fashion
- ALDO shoes
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Stripchezze Food Truck
- Shop Barbu
- Victoria Sport
- Hunter Boots
- Princess Polly Boutique
- Victoria’s Secret PINK
- Lake Michigan Nutrition
- Melrose Trading Post
- Dolls Kill
- Payless ShoeSource
- Altar’d State
Best Known For
- Being an entrepreneur, having founded her own online business named Slime By Jacklyne
- Her social media fanbase with more than 1 million subscribers on her main YouTube channel and more than 150k subscribers on her vlogging channel, as well as more than 350k followers on her business Instagram, and more than 150k followers on her personal Instagram
According to her, she was always insecure about her natural curves and wide hips and hid her body growing up, and in 2018, admitted that she was overly obsessed about her weight in the past. On March 2, 2019, Nichole posted a picture in swimwear announcing she fully accepted her body as-is and wasn’t scared to enjoy french fries and other less-healthy food from time to time. She also doesn’t believe in dieting and thinks all things in moderation are fine.
In June 2019, Nichole started working on her body more intensely and joined classes at The Barre Code Grand Rapids. The organization offered classes in strength and cardio, and useful workout routines regarding flexibility, agility, and injury prevention and recovery. On June 19, 2016, she already completed 7 out of 15 classes but liked it so much that she planned to do at least 20 by July 1, 2019. In her free time, Nichole loves to visit a swimming pool with her friends, both as a means of relaxation and light cardio.
Nichole Jacklyne Favorite Things
- Animals – Dog, Cat
- Car – Jeep Wrangler
- Music Genre – Alternative, Rock, Emo Rock, Pop, Rap
- Bands – Sleeping With Sirens, Panic! At the Disco
- Songs (In 2017) – Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran, Two by Mod Sun, 15th & the 1st by Gucci Mane ft. Waka Flocka
- Holiday Destination (In 2017) – Santorini, Greece
- Quote – “If you don’t feel confident, fake it ’til you make it.”
Nichole Jacklyne Facts
- She calls her fanbase ‘Slime Squad’.
- Her family is very supportive of her career, although they’re aware it’s a bit unconventional.
- She stated that growing up, she learned a lot by watching America’s Next Top Model TV show and was inspired by Tyra Banks in particular. She also once made an audition video in an effort to appear on the 22nd cycle of the show.
- Nichole decided to create her own YouTube channel in late 2013 because of MyLifeAsEva. Eva had around 70k subscribers at that time and still took the time to reply to her direct messages, including the conversation Nichole started.
- She tried amateur modeling in high school but it didn’t go well for her, and she was bullied for it. Because she was a misfit during that time, Nichole claims it turned her into a confident person she became.
- She cannot lick her elbow.
- According to her, college life is overhyped on social media and in movies and TV series. She made a series of videos describing a realistic experience in various areas such as parties, cooking, and living alone and away from home.
- Nichole bought her 1st car herself when she was she was 16 years old. It was a Honda Accord and she had to work consistently for 2.5 months over the summer for it.
- She explained that one of the worst days of her life was when she took a 5-hour flight with her dogs that were very stressed out and making loud noises. Nichole added that if they refused to let her dogs be with her, she would have driven for hours by car instead.
- According to her, if she put as much time and effort into dating as she does into creating her videos, she would probably have a husband already.
- Nichole never tried smoking, and never plans to.
- She claims she’s the same person off and on-camera, which she verified by asking her close friends.
- Nichole is very extroverted but doesn’t attend a lot of parties.
- People wondered whether she’s a transgender person due to the deepness of her voice. Nichole admitted that she never compared herself to other girls, and also never had anyone ask her that question prior to her career on YouTube.
- Her biggest turn on is when a guy respects her.
- Nichole has had to move a lot in order to pursue her business goals. She found herself running out of space in most cases, and often only spent weeks or a month in one place before moving again.
- Nichole is afraid of heights, and after watching Sully (2016), she became terrified of an airplane crash in the middle of the ocean.
- She attended a FashionNova launch party in December 2018 and saw Cardi B‘s on-stage performance up close.
- She appeared on the 16th episode of a podcast titled The Real Reel with Natalie Barbu on July 8, 2019, and discussed her history with slime, the easiest recipes for newbies, and her personal experiences as an entrepreneur.
- In April 2019, Nichole jokingly posed for a few pictures trying to imitate an audition for ABC’s The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, which she enjoyed watching on TV.
Featured Image by Nichole Jacklyne / Instagram