Eva Marisol Gutowski
Brea, California, United States
Eva Gutowski was enrolled at the California State University at Fullerton, where she pursued a broadcast journalism course.
YouTuber, actress, and author
- Father – John Gutowski
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Maya Gutowski (Younger Sister)
Eva Gutowski is represented by Select Management Group.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Gutowski has dated –
- Andrew Kingsbury (2014-2015) – Eva started dating Andrew Kingsbury in the early months of 2014. She was pretty vocal on social media about their relationship and included reference to their relationship in her blogs as well. Still, their relationship ended in March 2015.
- Alex Hayes (2016) – The rumors of Eva dating Instagram star, Alex Hayes first started surfacing in April after they appeared in each other’s YouTube videos and started posting pictures of them together on their respective social media accounts. In July, Eva finally confirmed that they were dating by posting a picture of them frolicking in the sea. In August, their relationship hit the bump as she tweeted about boys playing with her emotions. She later clarified it was about some other friend. However, when it seemed that all the drama had died down, she fired series of tweets by the end of August to reveal that she had dumped him. She also accused him of using her for getting more followers. She also hinted at Alex for having cheated on her in her Snapchat, which led to a widespread backlash against the social media star.
- Adam Bartoshesky (2016-Present) – The rumors of her dating budding model and photographer Adam Bartoshesky had been there since Thanksgiving 2016. However, she confirmed that they were dating in December 2016 after they went out on a European trip and of course, as it is with social media stars, almost every moment from their supposed magical trip was documented in tweets and Instagram uploads.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Puerto Rican, Black, Polish and Irish ancestry.
She has naturally ‘Brown’ hair.
But, likes to dye them blonde.
- Thick eyebrows
- Broad Smile
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
Eva Gutowski has done endorsement work for the cosmetics and haircare brand, Proactiv. She partnered with the brand to launch YouTube series, #BeYouTV.
She has also starred in the TV commercial for the automobile brand, Chevrolet.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
The immense popularity of her YouTube channel Mylifeaseva, which has more than 9 million subscribers along with her strong presence on Instagram and Twitter.
Eva hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2015, Eva made her first TV show appearance in comedy reality series, YouTubers React.
Eva is very committed to her workout routine, which has helped her sculpt a toned figure. She adapts to her workout routines in accordance with her workout goals. For her spring break routine, she likes to start off with a warm-up run, which is followed by a series of stretches aimed to loosen up her muscles.
After that comes planks, followed by pushups and series of core exercises. The next in her workout is sumo squats. Then, she performs series of lunges and finishes off her workout with a run on the beach.
- Breakfast – Oatmeal with almonds. She washes it down with lemon water.
- Lunch – Kale salad, bread, and green juice.
- Dinner – Vegan chili and popcorn.
Eva Gutowski Favorite Things
- Music Type – Pop
- Disney Princess – Ariel
- Color – Yellow
Source – Wikia
Eva Gutowski Facts
- By the time, she got in 6th grade, her family was going through tough times as her mother had lost her job and they had to live in a one bedroom flat.
- After her YouTube career took off, she quit her job at a pizza restaurant to focus full time on her social media work.
- In September 2015, she joined Meredith Foster, Meghan Rienks, and Alisha Marie for Girls’ Night In, which was the first all-female social media stars tour.
- In August 2016, she took to her highly popular YouTube channel to reveal that she was bisexual. In her video, she also revealed that she was yet to date a girl.
- She started her YouTube career when she was a freshman in college. She had started creating videos to become more comfortable in front of the camera and ended up uploading those on YouTube.
- She has suffered online bullying and has used her experience to raise awareness about this much common problem.
- In February 2017, she published her autobiographical book, My Life as Eva: The Struggle is Real, in which she talked about her success and effect it has had on her life.
- She has been a victim of sexual assault. She was 16 years old then and was raped by someone she trusted. She reported the case to police but decided to drop charges as she wanted to focus on high school.
- Visit her official website @ mylifeaseva.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+.