Los Angeles, California, United States
Meredith Foster’s formal education info isn’t available.
YouTube personality, beauty and lifestyle guru
- Father – Steve Foster
- Mother – Laura Foster
- Siblings – Michael Foster (Twin Brother), Elizabeth Foster (Older Sister)
Meredith Foster is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith Foster hasn’t publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart shaped face
- Porcelain complexion
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
As a leading beauty and lifestyle blogger, she has promoted several cosmetics, clothing, footwear lifestyle products through her social media activity and her YouTube videos. She has also enhanced the visibility of some products by using them or strategically placing those in her videos.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
The success of her self-titled YouTube channel, which has more than 4 million subscribers, and also the Vine account and her Twitter handle.
In 2016, she made her first film appearance as Amber in the horror thriller movie, Viral.
First TV Show
In 2016, Foster made her TV show debut as herself in an episode of the family and comedy drama, Bizaardvark.
By the start of 2017, Meredith had started working a lot more than she used to. To make sure that she sticks to her workout, she made it a part of her morning routine.
Just after having her coffee, she heads to the gym where she focusses on both weight training and cardio. Meredith starts with stretching to prep her body for the workout and does core work and bodyweight exercises too.
After her exercise session, she fuels her body with a healthy smoothie comprising of bananas, blueberries, chia seeds, strawberries and peanut butter. She focusses on eating a lot of lean meats such as fish, salmon, chicken and turkey.
She also relies on eggs and nuts for her protein intake. Plus, she makes sure that she is eating fresh veggies and fruits, drinks enough water and get ample sleep.
Take a look at her regular workout in the video below.
Meredith Foster Favorite Things
- Music Bands – Kings of Leon, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Train, Lady Antebellum, Artic Monkeys, 3 Doors Down, One Direction, One Republic, Linkin Park, MGMT and many more.
- TV Shows – Lost, Vampire Diaries, Once upon a Time, New Girl, Resurrection, Modern Family, Seinfeld, Criminal Minds, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- Songs – Invisible (Hunter Hayes), Lego House (Ed Sheeran), If I Die Young (The Band Perry), I won’t give Up (Jason Mraz), You & I (One Direction), Innocent (Taylor Swift), Jesus take the Wheel (Carrie Underwood), Your Song (Elton John), Happy Together (The Turtles), Semi-Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind) and many more.
- Actress – Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Aniston
- Color – Mint and Periwinkle
- Place She Wants to Visit – France
Source – YouTube
Meredith Foster Facts
- Her Twitter handle name is inspired by the Stila Lip Glazes, which she used to love while growing up.
- She studied French as the second language in her school days.
- During her school days, she was quite involved in sports and used to play softball, lacrosse, volleyball, golf and basketball.
- She has a puppy named, Piper.
- She also competed in various cheerleading competitions while growing up.
- Join Meredith on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube.