Riverside, California, United States
Alisha’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ashley Marie (Older Sister)
Alisha Marie is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (via Twitter)
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she prefers to keep her private life firmly under the wraps, not much is known about her relationship status and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Ashy Brown
She has dyed her hair “Blonde” in the past.
Mark on her left eyebrow.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Alisha Marie has used her strong social media presence to endorse lots of products and brands. She even promotes some of the products and brands indirectly by using them in her videos.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular YouTube fashion and beauty gurus. She has more than 6 million subscribers on video streaming website.
- Her frequent collaborations with her close friend and fellow YouTube star, Eva Gutowski.
First TV Show
In 2014, Alisha guest appeared in an episode of the talk show The Crew.
Alisha lays special emphasis on cardio to keep herself in shape. Her cardio sessions last somewhere between 30 and 45 minutes for about 3 to 5 times a week.
For these cardio sessions, she might go for swimming, running or even an intense kickboxing workout.
She also lifts light weights for 3 to 5 times a week. She keeps these weightlifting sessions limited to 15 to 20 minutes.
She follows the mantra of fewer the ingredients, better it is when it comes to pre-packaged food. Also, she makes it a point to drink at least a gallon of water daily. If she doesn’t feel like drinking regular water, then she goes for infused water.
Alisha Marie Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Starbucks Order – Skinny soy vanilla latte
- Clothing Brands – Urban Outfitters, TopShop and Nasty Gal
- Celeb Snapchatters – Shay Mitchell or Kylie Jenner
- YouTube Channels – Natalies Outlet or Mia Stammer
- Instagram Accounts – @SincerelyJules and @MyLifeAsEva
- Makeup Brands – Sephora, Nars, and Tarte
Alisha Marie Facts
- Her ardent fans are called Macbabies, which is inspired by her YouTube account name, macbby11.
- She collaborated with fellow female YouTube stars including Meredith Foster, Eva Gutowski, Mia Stammer and Sierra Furtado for Girls Night In tour. Their tour featured face to face interactions, games, contests and other activities.
- She insists that she randomly stumbled on YouTube. She was receiving a newsletter from makeup companies about checking their products on YouTube. So, she one day checked it and found people making independent videos and she gave it a try.
- She created her YouTube account in 2008 but didn’t post her first video until January 2011.
- While studying in high school, she was a band geek and was in schools’ jazz band. Also, she played drumline for 7 years including her earlier school levels.
- She lives with her sister Ashley, who is also a YouTube personality. They have a pet Malshi dog by the name of Chloe.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and YouTube Vlog.