|Haley Tju Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Haley Tju is an American actor and voice artist who made her first television appearance in a commercial for Pizza Hut. She is known for her voice roles like Nu Hai in the computer-animation action-comedy series Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny, Stella in the Nickelodeon animated series The Loud House, Lexi Kubota in Glitch Techs, Wenda in the children’s television series Where’s Waldo?, Marcy Wu in the Disney Channel series Amphibia, and Alia in the 2D animated adventure musical film Arlo the Alligator Boy and I Heart Arlo. She has also been cast in projects such as Prince of Peoria, The Thundermans, K.C. Undercover, The Who Was? Show, Trinkets, Middle School Moguls, Monsters vs. Aliens, Bella and the Bulldogs, I’m in the Band, Go On, Hannah Montana, Desperate Housewives, and The Suite Life on Deck.
Haley Alexandra Tju
Southern California, United States
Haley Tju was homeschooled.
Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Kok Tju
- Mother – Nancy Tju
- Siblings – Brianne Tju (Older Sister) (Actor). She also has an older brother and 2 more sisters.
Haley Tju has been repped by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Haley Tju has Chinese and Indonesian roots.
She has often dyed her hair.
- Lean frame
- Fuller lips
She has appeared in a TV commercial for Pizza Hut.
Haley Tju Favorite Things
- Actors – Cillian Murphy, Saoirse Ronan, Melissa McCarthy, James McAvoy, Shailene Woodley
- Thing About Acting – Being able to touch people’s lives and become these unique characters that bring out different sides of herself
Source – IMDb
Haley Tju Facts
- She was raised in Chino Hills, California.
- At the age of 4, she started acting.
- Haley Tju made her theatrical film debut as Rose in the 2010 satirical thriller film, Burning Palms, based on Los Angeles stereotypes told through 5 intertwining storylines.
- She has credited her older sister Brianne Tju as her biggest inspiration.
- She enjoys alternative and old jazz music.
- From 2015 to 2016, Haley Tju co-starred as Pepper in the comedy television series titled Bella and the Bulldogs.
- She loves watching movies, especially horror movies.
- In 2018, she was cast in the recurring role of Braughner, Sydney’s friend, in the Netflix comedy series Prince of Peoria.
- Haley’s pet peeve is when people chew really loud.
- She enjoys vintage shopping and going to Flea markets.
- Some of her other interests include dancing, cycling, taking photos, making shorts films with friends, drawing, and writing.
Featured Image by Haley Tju / Instagram