|Joel Conder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1986|
Joel Conder is an English social media personality and YouTuber star who is known for being the patriarch of the family YouTube channel titled Dad V Girls which has gained a huge social media fan base with more than a million subscribers on YouTube.
England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
- Siblings – Luke (Brother), Rebecca Conder (Sister)
Joel Conder self-manages his career.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joel Conder has dated –
- Sarah Conder (2002-Present) – He met Sarah for the first time in a disco when he was 16 years old and she was 15 years old. His brother, Luke, was dating Sarah’s best friend at the time and, hence, Sarah and Joel were accompanying the duo to the disco. They immediately took a liking for one another and have been together ever since. The couple got married on April 23, 2011, and has been blessed with 4 daughters, namely, Kaci Conder (b. June 4, 2005), Grace Conder (b. October 29, 2007), Sophie Conder (b. January 31, 2012), and Chloe Conder (b. January 13, 2018). Joel and Sarah have also got a matching tattoo that says ‘I will love you forever’ in Spanish. They got this tattoo on the last day of their 6-month stay in Spain.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Deep-set eyes
- Thin lips
Joel Conder has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Groupon UK, Google, Lidl GB, Google Pixel, gohenry, and NIVEA UK.
Joel Conder Favorite Things
- Thing To Do With His Family – Staying in and watching films or going to theme parks
- Video That He Has Created With His Family – WHAT AM I PETTING? – WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Source – YouTube
Joel Conder Facts
- He created the YouTube channel, Dad V Girls, on November 9, 2017, and the videos on the channel are generally based on Q&As, challenges, routines, vlogs, pranks, DIYs, and other engaging things from the family’s day-to-day life. Also, the videos on the channel have accumulated more than 200 million views.
- Some of the popular videos on Dad V Girls have been titled “WILL THEY CHEAT?! – HIDDEN CAMERA GAMES – PART 1”, “FREAKY FRIDAY PARODY – (DAD AND DAUGHTER SWITCH BODIES)”, “Festival Themed Birthday Party & Secret Challenge!”, “WHAT AM I PETTING? – WHAT’S IN THE BOX”, “CHOOSING A PRIZE FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR THEIR SISTER? – WILL THEY SHARE?! – PART 2”, “Kids Back to School Shopping Haul”, “Who’s most likely to?! Kids vs Parents!”, and “KFC FAMILY MUKBANG – Q&A – Kaci Tells Dad she has a boyfriend”.
- Joel Conder used to watch a lot of YouTube videos and liked them very much and that’s what inspired him to create a YouTube channel for his own family.
- His dream destinations to travel to have been Hawaii, Australia, Mexico, and Thailand.
- Joel Conder once asked his oldest daughter, Kaci Conder, to give him her phone but she fooled him by giving him her old phone.
Featured Image by Joel Conder / Instagram