Sistine Rose Stallone
Los Angeles, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
Sistine Stallone went to the Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks to graduate in May 2017.
- Father – Sylvester Stallone (Actor, screenwriter, film director)
- Mother – Jennifer Flavin (Entrepreneur, business owner)
- Siblings – Sophia Rose Stallone (Older Sister), Scarlet Rose Stallone (Younger Sister), Sage Moonblood (Paternal Older Half-Brother) (Passed away in 2012 due to heart disease), Seargeoh Stallone (Paternal Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Frank Stallone, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Hairdresser and Beautician), Jacqueline “Jackie” Stallone (Paternal Grandmother) (Former dancer, astrologer, and women’s wrestling promoter)
Sistine Stallone is represented by IMG Models Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she has opted to keep her private life away from the media, the information about her dating history and love life isn’t available.
Plus, considering she is the daughter of Sylvester Stallone, not many boys would be thrilled to ask her out. In her past interviews, she has revealed that her dad had banned her and her sisters from dating.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, Sistine has Italian ancestry.
- Tall height
- Elongated chin
33-25-33 in or 84-63.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU)
For a budding model, Sistine has managed to front promotional campaigns for some of the leading fashion brands such as Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel.
She has also done modeling work for Topshop, Fay, French Revue de Modes, ZCD Montreal, and Express.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the Hollywood legend, Sylvester Stallone.
- Being one of the most popular emerging American models.
- Having worked with the leading fashion brands such as Chanel and photographers such as Terry Richardson, Doug English, Michel Comte, and Davis Factor.
Sistine is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2005, she made her TV show debut in an uncredited role in an action reality series, The Contender.
Her first credited role in a TV show came in July 2010 in the talk-show, Late Show with David Letterman.
Sistine regularly hits the gym to keep her toned model figure in the tip-top shape.
Her favorite workout routine is Pilates. Before she hits the gym, she fuels up with a bowl of an oatmeal. And, for post-workout food, she relies on Greek yogurt parfait.
Overall, she doesn’t refrain from consuming any nutrient group and relies on a balanced diet. Plus, she drinks a lot of water throughout the day to keep her metabolism ticking and her skin glowing.
Sistine Stallone Favorite Things
- Must-Have SPF Product – Chanel liquid foundation with built-in SPF.
- Makeup Items – Makeup Forever foundation stick, Anastasia brow powder, Benefits Cosmetics Hoola bronzer, and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Underrated Makeup Product – Buf-Puf
- Exercise Gear – Reebok leggings with matching crop top
- Must Read Book – Find Her by Lisa Gardner
- Best Summer Beauty Tip – Wear sunscreen in good amount
- Best Kept Beauty Secret – Less is more
Source – W Magazine
Sistine Stallone Facts
- As a model, she got her breakthrough in 2016 after she was featured on the cover of Town & Country Magazine’s September Issue.
- While growing up, she was a pretty good volleyball player and even played for several years for a certain club team.
- In her free time, she likes to participate in Western-style horseback riding events and competitions.
- At the 2017 Golden Globe Awards, Sistine and her sisters Scarlet and Sophia were jointly named winners of Miss Golden Globe.
- She is the founder of the Silver Students Society, which is a charitable organization that works to foster relationship and connection between senior citizens and Millennials.
- She got inspired to become a model from her mother. While growing up, she used to leaf through her mother’s lookbooks and photo shoots.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.