|Lukas Haas Quick Info
|5 ft 10½ in
|Date of Birth
|April 16, 1976
Lukas Haas is an American actor, musician, voice actor and film score composer who is widely known for having starred in a number of films including Everyone Says I Love You (1996), appeared in several television shows like Entourage (2008) as well as performed in numerous stage productions, such as Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot in 1988 at Lincoln Center in New York City. He has been the drummer and pianist for the Celtic music band The Rogues. Lukas has released a number of EPs such as his self-titled solo one in 2008, and has also composed parts of many film soundtracks, like Breakfast of Champions (1999). He has been featured in various music videos, for instance, Roses (2006) by OutKast in which he played the role of the dancing student. Haas has amassed more than 17k followers on Instagram.
Lukas Daniel Haas
West Hollywood, California, United States
Actor, Musician, Film Score Composer, Voice Actor
- Father – Berthold Haas (Artist)
- Mother – Emily Tracy (Author)
- Siblings – Simon Jakoway Haas (Brother) (Designer), Nikolai Johannes Haas (Brother) (Designer)
He has been represented by LBI Entertainment.
Rock, Folk, Alternative/Indie, Pop
- Pulse Recordings
His net worth was $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Natalie Portman (1998) – He had an affair with actress Natalie which continued for almost a year.
- Lindsay Lohan (2009)
- Aria Crescendo (2009-2010) – He was allegedly seeing singer-songwriter Aria for a few months.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German descent on his father’s side of the family and of English and German descent on his mother’s side.
- Large and dreamy eyes
- Fuller lips
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Menotti’s.
Lukas Haas Favorite Things
- Sport – Ice skating particularly ice hockey having once turned up on occasion at an ice rink at Northcross Mall in Austin and been a good skater, with the employees having been fond of him
Source – IMDb
Lukas Haas Facts
- He was discovered at the tender age of 5 in his kindergarten, by casting director Margery Simkin. He landed his first screen role as a kid in the 1983 movie Testament. He gained further recognition in 1985 when, at the age of 8, he starred in Witness.
- Lukas had been obsessed with music ever since his childhood, having started playing drums at the age of 8 years and piano when he was 10 years old. He went on to learn bass and guitar when he was 18 years old.
- Haas has voiced several characters in numerous TV programs including Casey MacCurdy in the science fiction animated series The Zeta Project (2002).
- In March 2010, he got inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame.
- He has observed that with acting, he has been like a color for the director, which has felt like a wonderful place to be in. At the same time, he has never expressed himself in a pure way. On the other hand, music has allowed him a free expression that has felt real and his very own.
- Lukas has found it exciting to essay a sinister evil person who also has a human side.
Featured Image by Lukas Haas / Instagram