|Natalie Portman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1981|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Portman is an Israeli actress, voiceover artist, singer, model, writer, director, and producer who has gained popularity with many of her critically acclaimed performances in movies like Black Swan, Jackie, Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, Closer, Anywhere but Here, Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones, Paris, I love you, V for Vendetta, Hotel Chevalier, My Blueberry Nights, The Other Boleyn Girl, Love and Other Impossible Pursuits, No Strings Attached, Thor, Your Highness, and Garden State. Also, she received the 2011 Academy Award for “Best Actress” for her performance as Nina Sayers/The Swan Queen in the 2010 American psychological horror film, Black Swan.
Nat, Nat Star Wars Queen
Los Angeles, California, United States
Natalie attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Washington D. C., where she learned to speak Hebrew.
She then enrolled in Solomon Schechter Day School of Nassau County, New York. It was a kind of Jewish elementary school. Portman graduated from Syosset High School, Syosset, Long Island in 1999.
She joined the Harvard University in Massachusetts, the very same year, from where she earned her A. B. Degree in Psychology in 2003.
She joined graduate courses at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in the spring of 2004. Natalie has learned several languages such as French, Japanese, German, and Arabic.
Actress, Model, Producer, Director, Voiceover Artist, Singer, Writer
- Father – Avner Hershlag (Fertility specialist and Gynecologist)
- Mother – Shelley (née Stevens) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – She is the only child of her parents.
She is represented by –
- Adéquat, Talent Agency, Paris, France
- Sunshine, Sachs & Associates, Llc, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Thriller, Space Opera, Theater, Romantic, Drama
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalie is a girl who knows how to attract boys. Her love list includes several names which are as follows –
- Jude – Nat’s first love. Nat was firstly involved with a boy named Jude but the media never had any information about the guy. What they know was only his name.
- Lukas Haas (1998) – An American actor. Nat and Lukas had an affair with each other, way back in 1998. The affair continued for almost a year.
- Hayden Christensen (2001) – Canadian actor Hayden Christensen and Natalie were together for a year in 2001. They grew close after working together on the movie “Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones”.
- Moby (2001) – Nat faced the first RUMOR of her life with American DJ, musician, and photographer, Moby in 2001 after she broke up with Hayden.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (2003-2007) – A Mexican actor and director. The couple was together for almost 4 years before they parted ways from each other. The couple was seen dating each other several times together in those 4 years.
- Andy Samberg (2006) – An American actor, comedian, voice actor, rapper, writer, and a member of the comedy group ‘The Lonely Island’. The rumor was there that the actress dumped Gael as she was getting attracted to the multitasking personality of Andy.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2006) – An American actor. The love RUMOR of Nat then moved to Jake from Andy, the same story. People thought that she left Gael for Jake instead of Andy, but then again it was proved to be a media rumor.
- Nathan Rothschild (2007) – A British man from a banking dynasty. Both were reported to have an affair with each other in 2007. As per the media news, the banker was the love of the beautiful actress for almost a year or so.
- Jude Law (2007) – An English actor, film producer, and director. The rumor love list of Natalie Portman moved to Jude Law in 2007 after she separated from the banker and was ended when she was seen dating Nathan Bogle.
- Nathan Bogle (2007-08) – Nat started dating not-so-famous Nathan Bogle in 2007. Both were spotted dating many times in New York City. The affair was two years long in which they shared some very close moments.
- Devendra Banhart (2008) – An American folk singer. The actress encountered a relationship with the singer after working with him in the video for his song ‘Carmensita’. The duo called off the affair in September 2008.
- Rodrigo Santoro (2009) – The Brazilian actor. Natalie was said to be with ‘Lost’ series star for some time after moving on from Devendra, but the news was, later on, proved to be a rumor after Natalie was seen together with ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied.
- Benjamin Millepied (2009-Present) – A French dancer and choreographer. Both met each other while working in ‘Black Swan’ together. The affair moved to engagement in 2010 after Natalie confirmed her pregnancy. Nat gave birth to their son Aleph in June 2011. The couple married each other in an intimate-Jewish ceremony at Big Sur, California on August 4, 2012. The couple also has another child, daughter Amalia (b. February 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish Polish, Romanian, Austrian and Russian ancestry.
- Nat has a classic beauty and petite, pear-shaped body structure.
- She has moles on her cheeks adding to the charm to her beauty and keeping her different.
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Miss Dior Cherie
The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Theonne, Rough Roses, and many more brands add glamor quotient to her life.
Best Known For
Nat is best known for her role as Queen Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy (1999-2005).
Leon: The Professional (1994). An English-language French thriller film, written and directed by Luc Besson. Nat played the role of 12-year-old Mathilda, which was an orphan taken in by a hitman.
First TV Show
Sesame Street (2003). An American children’s television series created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett. She appeared in season 3 of the show in the episode “Needs a Scenery.”
Mary Helen Bowers, who trained her for ‘Black Swan’. She also does yoga and workout at the gym to stay healthy.
Natalie Portman Favorite Things
- Favorite Actor/Actresses – Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Grey, Susan Sarandon, Audrey Hepburn, Jane Fonda, Meryl Streep, and Diane Keaton
- Favorite Music – PJ Harvey, Bjork, Radiohead, The Jackson 5, and Stevie Wonder
- Favorite Foods – Chocolate, Pizza, Tea, and Ice Cream
- Favorite Movies – Dirty Dancing (1987), Schindler’s List (1993)
- Favorite TV Show – Ellen, Friends, Dawson’s Creek, and Jerry Springer
- Favorite Makeup Items – Kiehl’s lip gloss, Vincent Longo Water Canvas Foundation, powder blush, and beige eyeshadow
- One Of Her Favorite Hobbies – Diving
Source – IMDb
Natalie Portman Facts
- Nat earned her bachelor’s degree from Harvard while working as an actress at the same time.
- Nat has performed in Anton Chekhov’s ‘The Seagull’ under the production of New York City’s Public Theatre in 2001.
- Portman received a nomination at the 2005 Academy Awards for Best Supporting Actress for drama film ‘Closer’.
- She has won the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for her role in the drama film ‘Closer’.
- She has won the Constellation Award for “Best Female Performance” and Saturn Award for “Best Actress” for her role in ‘V for Vendetta (2006)’.
- She was the leading lady in the historical dramas ‘Goya’s Ghosts (2006)’ and ‘The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)’.
- She was the youngest jury member at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival in May 2008.
- She was cast in the lead role of Jacqueline “Jackie” Kennedy in the 2016 biographical drama film, Jackie. For this role, she was nominated for the 2016 Academy Award in the “Best Actress” category.
- Nat has also directed a short film ‘Eve’. The film starred Olivia Thirlby, Lauren Bacall, and Ben Gazzara.
- ‘Eve’ opened the 65th Venice International Film Festival’s short film competition in 2008.
- Natalia has also directed a segment of the collective film ‘New York, I Love You.’
- She brought to life the character of Lucy Cola, an astronaut, in the 2019 American drama film, Lucy in the Sky, in which she co-starred alongside Jon Hamm, Zazie Beetz, Dan Stevens, Colman Domingo, and Ellen Burstyn.