|Camille Étienne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1998|
Camille Étienne is a French environmentalist who made headlines in 2023, after being rumored to be Isreali singer and actress Natalie Portman’s husband Benjamin Millepied’s alleged mistress.
Dordogne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
Camille attended Sciences Po from 2016 to 2021, from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, in politics, and economy. She had also been enlisted in Université Paris-Sorbonne‘s philosophy program from 2016 to 2018.
Étienne was also part of a student exchange from 2018 to 2019, at the University of Helsinki where she attended their master’s course in ecological agricultural methods at their Sciences Campus and also studied environmental law and anthropology of climate change. From 2019 to 2022, she pursued her Master’s in Economics at Sciences Po.
- Father – Jean-françois Étienne (Mountain Guide)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camille has dated –
- Benjamin Millepied (2023) – French dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied had allegedly been cheating on actress Natalie Portman with Camille in early-to-mid 2023. Millepied who had been married to Natalie for 14 years called it quits in that year following the accusations. Natalie and Benjamin share two children – a boy named Aleph (b. June 2011) and a girl named Amalia (b. February 2017). Benjamin is two decades Camille’s senior.
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a prominent mole on the front of her neck.
- Alluring eyes
Camille Étienne Facts
- Originally, she is from the Savoy region of France.
- She is a climate change activist.
- Camille uploaded a picture of her mother to Instagram in May 2018.
- According to sources, Israeli actress, voiceover artist, singer, model, writer, director, and producer Natalie Portman found out about her husband’s alleged affair with Camille in early March 2023. They were later photographed leaving his Paris office in May 2023, one behind the other after a short while of waiting.
- Camille published her first book titled “For an Ecological Uprising: Overcoming Our Collective Powerlessness” on May 19, 2023.
- Reportedly, Étienne was named one of the “50 French women who made 2020” by Vanity Fair France.
- She is friends with Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg.
- Her grandparents are farmers.
Featured Image By Camille Étienne / Instagram