|Sistine Rose Stallone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1998|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Sistine Rose Stallone is an American actress, model, and Internet personality. She has been cast in movies such as 47 Meters Down: Uncaged and Midnight in the Switchgrass.
Sistine Rose Stallone
Los Angeles, California, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles and New York City.
Sistine Stallone went to Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks to graduate in May 2017. The following year, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California in order to pursue a degree in communications.
Model, Actress, Internet Personality
- Father – Sylvester Stallone (Actor, screenwriter, film director)
- Mother – Jennifer Flavin (Entrepreneur, business owner)
- Siblings – Sophia Rose Stallone (Older Sister), Scarlet Rose Stallone (Younger Sister), Sage Moonblood (Paternal Older Half-Brother) (Passed away in 2012 due to heart disease), Seargeoh Stallone (Paternal Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Frank Stallone, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Hairdresser and Beautician), Jacqueline “Jackie” Stallone (née Labofish) (Paternal Grandmother) (Former dancer, astrologer, and women’s wrestling promoter), Donald Hugh Flavin (Maternal Grandfather), Shirley Mae Knudsen (Maternal Grandmother), Frank Stallone, Jr. (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Musician), Thomas Flavin (Maternal Uncle), Patrick Flavin (Maternal Uncle), Shannon Flavin (Maternal Uncle), Mitchell Flavin (Maternal Uncle), Julie Flavin (Maternal Aunt) (Actress), Tricia Flavin (Maternal Aunt) (Actress)
Sistine Stallone has been represented by the IMG Models Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sistine Rose Stallone has dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2018) – She was romantically involved with British actor Gregg Sulkin in the year 2018.
Note – In her past interviews, she has revealed that her dad had banned her and her sisters from dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Sistine Rose Stallone is of Italian, French Breton, Irish, Polish, German, Danish/Norwegian, distant French-Canadian, and one-eighth Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Tall height
- Elongated chin
33-25-33 in or 84-63.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
10.5 (US) or 8 (UK) or 41 (EU)
As a budding model, Sistine has managed to front promotional campaigns for some of the leading fashion brands such as Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel.
She has also done modeling work for Topshop, Fay, French Revue de Modes, ZCD Montreal, and Express.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the Hollywood legend, Sylvester Stallone
- Being one of the most popular emerging American models
- Having worked with leading fashion brands such as Chanel and photographers such as Terry Richardson, Doug English, Michel Comte, and Davis Factor
Sistine Rose Stallone made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Nicole in the 2019 survival horror film 47 Meters Down: Uncaged, a sequel to 47 Meters Down (2017). Sistine co-starred in the film alongside Sophie Nélisse, Corinne Foxx, Brianne Tju, Davi Santos, Khylin Rhambo, Brec Bassinger, Nia Long, and John Corbett.
First TV Show
In 2005, she made her TV show debut in an uncredited role in an action reality series, The Contender.
Her first credited role in a TV show came in July 2010 in the talk show, Late Show with David Letterman.
Sistine regularly hits the gym to keep her toned model figure in tip-top shape.
Her favorite workout routine is Pilates. Before she hits the gym, she fuels up with a bowl of oatmeal. And, for post-workout food, she relies on Greek yogurt parfait.
Overall, she doesn’t refrain from consuming any nutrient group and relies on a balanced diet. Plus, she drinks a lot of water throughout the day to keep her metabolism ticking and her skin glowing.
Sistine Stallone Favorite Things
- Must-Have SPF Product – Chanel liquid foundation with built-in SPF.
- Makeup Items – Makeup Forever foundation stick, Anastasia brow powder, Benefits Cosmetics Hoola bronzer, and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Underrated Makeup Product – Buf-Puf
- Exercise Gear – Reebok leggings with matching crop top
- Must-Read Book – Find Her by Lisa Gardner
- Best Summer Beauty Tip – Wear sunscreen in a good amount
- Best Kept Beauty Secret – Less is more
Source – W Magazine
Sistine Stallone Facts
- As a model, she got her breakthrough in 2016 after she was featured on the cover of Town & Country Magazine’s September Issue.
- While growing up, she was a pretty good volleyball player and even played for several years for a certain club team.
- In her free time, she likes to participate in Western-style horseback riding events and competitions.
- At the 2017 Golden Globe Awards, Sistine and her sisters Scarlet and Sophia were jointly named winners of Miss Golden Globe.
- She is the founder of the Silver Students Society, which is a charitable organization that works to foster relationships and connections between senior citizens and Millennials.
- She got inspired to become a model by her mother. While growing up, she used to leaf through her mother’s lookbooks and photoshoots.
- She brought to life the character of Heather in the 2021 crime thriller film Midnight in the Switchgrass, starring Megan Fox, Bruce Willis, Emile Hirsch, Lukas Haas, Colson Baker, and Lydia Hull. In a positive review for the San Jose Mercury News, Randy Myers stated that “it’s worth a watch if you like serial killer thrillers but don’t expect to see anything revolutionary going on.”