|Gregg Sulkin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1992|
Gregg Sulkin is a British actor, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for playing Liam Booker in the MTV romantic comedy series Faking It, Mason Greyback in the Disney Channel fantasy teen sitcom Wizards of Waverly Place, Wesley Fitzgerald in the ABC teen drama mystery thriller series Pretty Little Liars, Chase Stein in the teen drama superhero adventure show Runaways, JJ in the Disney Channel UK original interstitial program As the Bell Rings, Adam in the sci-fi show The Sarah Jane Adventures, and Matt in the Canadian-American original anthology horror-fantasy series The Haunting Hour: The Series. Gregg has also appeared in movies like Camilla Dickinson, A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish, Don’t Hang Up, Status Update, This Is the Year, Another Me, White Frog, Affluenza, Anti-Social, and A Daughter’s Nightmare.
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Gregg attended Highgate School in London, England.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Graham Sulkin
- Mother – Janice Sulkin
- Others – Morris Sulkin (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth B. Haring (Paternal Grandmother)
Gregg Sulkin has been signed with –
- D2 Management
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gregg Sulkin has dated –
- Samantha Boscarino (2008-2009) – The childhood friends Gregg and Samantha dated from February 2008 to September 2009. They both have acted together in the hit TV series Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Debby Ryan (2008-2010) – Debby found her love in Gregg after she broke up with Jason. But the teenage actress didn’t stay with the English star for long and called off her relationship after 2 years of dating.
- Britt Robertson (2010) – Gregg Sulkin first met Britt in 2010 on the set of the TV movie Avalon High, where she performed the role of Allie Pennington. They dated briefly in that year.
- Pixie Lott (2010) – English singer, Pixie met Sulkin in early 2010 via Selena Gomez. They were RUMORed to be dating together from there onwards. But, during the August 2010 issue of “M Magazine”, Gregg claimed that he was single.
- Adelaide Kane (2013) – Australian actress, Adelaide had a fling with Sulkin in May 2013.
- Yvette Monreal (2015) – From February 28, 2015, until March 2015, Gregg was RUMORed to be dating actress Yvette Monreal.
- Bella Thorne (2015-2016) – In June 2015, Gregg started officially dating American actress, Bella Thorne. She first revealed her relationship with Gregg on Teen Vogue. They split in August 2016 after dating for more than a year.
- Danielle Campbell (2017) – American actress Danielle Campbell and Gregg had a fling in January 2017.
- Lexy Panterra (2017-2018) – In August 2017, he started going out with American dancer Lexy Panterra but the duo broke up the following year.
- Michelle Randolph (2018-Present) – In 2018, Gregg had started dating model and actress, Michelle Randolph.
Race / Ethnicity
Gregg Sulkin is of English Ashkenazi Jewish/Sephardi Jewish descent.
- British accent
Best Known For
Portraying Wesley Fitzgerald (a recurring role) in the ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars since 2012.
He starred in his debut film Sixty Six, a 2006 British biographical-comedy-drama film for his role as Bernie Rubens. The story is about a boy, who is about to have his Bar Mitzvah in London, England.
First TV Show
Sulkin played as himself in the multicultural series Pass the Plate in 2006.
Gregg Sulkin Favorite Things
- Food – Fish n’ Chips, pizza, chocolate
- TV Shows – Saved by the Bell (1989-1993), Kenan & Kel (1996-2000)
- Movie – The Social Network (2010)
Source – Live Journal
Gregg Sulkin Facts
- Gregg has both Ashkenazi and Sephardic ancestry.
- Sulkin had his Bar Mitzvah in Israel by the Western Wall.
- He has played a lot of soccer and tennis while growing up.
- He has done various TV movies like Doctor Zhivago (2002), Man on the Moon (2006), Avalon High (2010), Camilla Dickinson (2011).
- He made his acting debut in 2002 with the movie Doctor Zhivago.
- If he is given a chance to star in the remake of any movie, he would go with James Bond.
- David Beckham is his role model.
- From 2014 to 2016, he appeared as Liam Booker, Shane’s best friend who is a mysterious and sexy artist as well as the most desired boy at the school, in the American series called Faking It. For this role, he was nominated for Teen Choice Awards for “Choice Summer TV Star: Male” in both 2015 and 2016.
- He never thought of becoming an actor. Instead, he dreamt of becoming a footballer.