|Michelle Randolph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1997|
Michelle Randolph is an American actress, model, and social media personality who has worked with various brands like Stitch Fix, Year of Ours, and Forever 21. In addition to that, her acting credits include having been a part of projects such as House of the Witch, The Undertaker’s Wife, The Resort, A Snow White Christmas, 5 Years Apart, and others.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michelle Randolph studied at Biola University, a private evangelical Christian university in La Mirada, California.
Actress, Model, Social Media Personality
- Father – Matt Randolph (A Marketing Agency CEO)
- Mother – Amy McCleary
- Siblings – Cassie Randolph (Older Sister) (Television Personality, Social Media Star, YouTuber), Landon Randolph (Younger Brother)
Michelle Randolph has been signed with –
- Wilhelmina – Los Angeles
- Lane Mgmt.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Randolph has dated –
- Koa Rothman – She was romantically involved with professional surfer and YouTube star Koa Rothman in the past.
- Gregg Sulkin (2018-Present) – She started going out with British actor Gregg Sulkin in the year 2018
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Beautiful smile
Through social media, Michelle Randolph has done endorsement work for brands such as Poppi, SkinCeuticals, mooala_koala, Sackcloth & Ashes, REVOLVE, PUMA, and Lancôme.
Michelle Randolph Facts
- She was featured in Bl!sss magazine’s July 2016 issue.
- From 2016 to 2019, Michelle Randolph was a part of the documentary show, Young Once.
- She was cast as The Undertaker’s Wife in the 2019 comedy-drama film, 5 Years Apart.
- In 2020, she appeared in the role of Amy McCleary in the thriller film titled The Undertaker’s Wife.
Featured Image by Michelle Randolph / Instagram