|Kane Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1993|
Kane Brown is an American singer known for his hit singles like What Ifs, Used to Love You Sober, Last Minute Late Night, I Love That I Hate You, and Ain’t No Stopping Us Now, and Lose It. He won the CMT Music Award for “Collaborative Video of the Year” for his hit single “What Ifs” featuring Lauren Alaina in 2018. He has more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter. On YouTube, he has more than 4 million subscribers.
Kane Allen Brown
Northwest Georgia / Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Kane Brown has attended many schools including Lakeview – Fort Oglethorpe High School in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia; Red Bank High School in Chattanooga, Tennessee; and, the Soddy-Daisy High School in Hamilton County, Tennessee. Later, he joined the Dalton State College, Dalton, in Georgia.
- Siblings – Heidi Swafford (Sister)
Kane Brown is managed by –
- Martha Earls, EFG Mgmt, Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- WME Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kane Brown has dated –
- Katelyn Jae (2015-Present) – In 2015, Kane started dating music management student and fellow singer Katelyn Jae. They met through a typical work associate. The couple kept their relationship secret from the media. It was only in January 2017 that Kane shared his relationship status with his fans on Instagram. Later, in April 2017 during a concert in Philadelphia, he announced their engagement. The couple finally tied the knot at Mint Springs Farm in Nolensville, Tennessee amidst 200 guests, on October 12, 2018. On October 29, 2019, the couple welcomed their first child, daughter Kingsley Rose Brown. In December 2021, the couple revealed that they had welcomed their 2nd child together, a baby girl named Kodi Jane Brown.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He is of African American and Cherokee descent.
- Wears diamond studded earrings on both ears
- Keeps crew cut hairstyle
- He has a tattoo of a microphone behind his palm.
Best Known For
- His single “What Ifs” from the album Kane Brown, which topped at all the 5 main country charts
- Other popular hit numbers including Used to Love You Sober, Last Minute Late Night, I Love That I Hate You, Ain’t No Stopping Us Now, Thunder in the Rain, Heaven, Lose It, Weekend, and many more
On December 2, 2016, Kane released a self-titled debut studio album through RCA Records Nashville. The album had 11 original songs and received a ‘Platinum’ certification from RIAA.
First TV Show
In 2012, he made his first TV show appearance on Jongleurs Live!
Kane Brown Favorite Things
- Word – Gewd like “Oh, you are gewd.”
- NFL Team – Carolina Panthers
- College Football Team – Georgia and Kansas State
- Go-To Karaoke Song – Getting You Home by Chris Young
- Female Country Artist – Shania Twain
- His Tattoo – The wolf and the rose
Source – NashCountryDaily.com, YouTube, YouTube
Kane Brown Facts
- He was raised by his mother and her family.
- He is school friends with American Idol winner Lauren Alaina.
- In 2013, he auditioned for both the American Idol and The X Factor series. He was chosen to be a part of a boy band in The X Factor, which he declined.
- His perfect pizza is Pepperoni.
- His heroes are his mother and his grandmother.
- If he could eat only one meal for the rest of his life, it would be Pizza.
- In 2018, he won the CMT Music Awards for “Collaborative Video of the Year” for his hit single What Ifs featuring Lauren Alaina.
- His first tattoo is a verse from John 3:16.
- His least favorite gym activity is running.
- Food that he eats most on the road is Beefaroni.
- The first song that he learned to play on the guitar is Check Yes or No by George Strait.
- If he could have one superpower, it would be flying.
- If he could switch life for a day, he would do so with Tyler Hoover from FGO.
- He said he owns more than 100 hats.
- His celebrity crush is Ariana Grande.
- The first concert that he attended was Chris Young and Brad Pressley’s show.
- If he weren’t an artist, he would be working at FedEx.
- Along with Sarah Hyland and Ashley McBryde, Kane co-hosted the CMT Music Awards 2020.
- He won the Favorite Male Artist – Country award at the 2020 American Music Awards.
- In June 2020, Kane released a new song titled Worldwide Beautiful. With this song, he became the first black person to win the “Video of the Year” award at the ACM Awards in 2021.
- Kane had co-hosted the 2021 CMT Music Awards along with Kelsea Ballerini.
- In 2021, his name was included in Time‘s annual list of the “100 most influential people in the world”.
- In February 2021, he teamed up with Sony Nashville for the launch of his own label, 1021 Entertainment.
- In March 2022, Kane released a new song titled Leave You Alone.
- In September 2022, he released his 3rd studio album titled Different Man.
Featured Image by Kane Brown / Instagram