|Kelsea Ballerini Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1993|
Kelsea Ballerini is an American country pop singer, songwriter, and television personality who started her musical pursuits as a child. She has released albums, extended plays, and songs like Unapologetically, The First Time, Half of My Hometown (ft. Kenny Chesney) Ballerini, Kelsea, Love Me Like You Mean It, Homecoming Queen?, Legends, I Hate Love Songs, and Peter Pan. Kelsea has also been a part of several shows which include The Voice, Trisha’s Southern Kitchen, Hell’s Kitchen, and Songland.
Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
Mascot, Tennessee, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Kelsea went to Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee for two years. After that, she started her career in music.
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality
- Father – Ed (Former sales manager for a country radio station)
- Mother – Carla (Worked in marketing for Thomas Nelson Bible publishing and a sponsorship company)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Edward Andrew Ballerini (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Ray (Paternal Grandmother)
She has been represented by –
- Iconic Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Sandbox Entertainment, Music Artist Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Black River Entertainment, LLC, Talent Management Company, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Country, Country Pop, Pop
Black River Entertainment
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $6 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelsea has dated –
- Morgan Evans (2016-Present) – Australian country music singer Morgan Evans and Kelsea started dating in March 2016. They got engaged in December 2016 and tied the knot on December 2, 2017, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Race / Ethnicity
She is partly Italian on her father’s side and also has English roots.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands but appeared in Chevrolet sponsored ABC 2015 CMA Awards nominees commercial.
Best Known For
Her songs such as “Love Me Like You Mean It,” “Dibs,” etc
Kelsea debuted with the studio album The First Time released on May 19, 2015. The album consists of 12 songs in the standard edition of the album making the album more than 40 minutes long.
It peaked at #4 in the US Country Albums list with more than 78,000 sales in the U.S.
First TV Show
Her first recorded television appearance was on the Radio Disney Music Awards in 2015.
Kelsea Ballerini Favorite Things
- Emoji – Salsa Dancer
- Favorite Artist of All Time – Kelly Clarkson
- Beauty Products – Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream
Source – J-14.com
You may also want to check out her Allure Beauty Box which includes her favorite beauty products.
Kelsea Ballerini Facts
- Kelsea was born in Mascot but was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee. She finally relocated to Nashville at 15.
- After 2006, Kelsea became the first female to have her debut song “Love Me Like You Mean It” reached #1 position (Reached #1 in 2015) on the Billboard Country Airplay Chart. Before her, Carrie Underwood did so in 2006.
- For a date with bachelor Craig Conover, Kelsea paid $5001 which actually never happened.
- For her debut EP, she received appreciation from singer Taylor Swift.
- At 3, she started dancing. But, paused it at the age of 13.
- Kelsea used to sing in the school and church choirs.
- She started songwriting at 12 when she wrote a song for her mom called “Oh Mama” on the occasion of Mother’s day.
- Kelsea signed with the record label “Black River Entertainment” when she was 19.
- When Kelsea met singer Kelly Clarkson, she told Kelsea that she had just googled about her two days back. Kelsea was about to die after listening to this.
- Kelsea is obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.
- Some of her musical influences include Shania Twain, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Bieber, and NSYNC.
- If Kelsea weren’t a singer, she would have been a hair and makeup artist.
- Kelsea’s first tattoo was on her left forearm near her wrist that read “How sweet the sound”.
- On September 11, 2020, she released her 4th studio album, Ballerini, via Black River Entertainment. It ranked at number #9 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #30 on the UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #89 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Alongside Kane Brown, she had co-hosted the 2021 CMT Music Awards.
- In November 2021, Kelsea had released her first poetry book titled Feel Your Way Through which was available for pre-order from June 2021 onwards. In this book, Kelsea revealed that she had battled bulimia in the past and even took diet pills until the age of 18.
- In November 2021, Kelsea won the award for “Musical Event of the Year” and “Music Video of the Year” at the 2021 CMA Awards.
- In April 2022, it was revealed that Kelsea had tested positive for COVID-19.