|Morgan Evans Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|April 24, 1985
Morgan Evans is an Australian singer, songwriter, and musician best known for his self-titled album which peaked at number 20 on the Australian charts and peaked at the 1st spot on the Australian country music charts. He released songs like Big Skies, Live Each Day, Carry On, One Eye for an Eye, Day Drunk, and many more. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Morgan John Evans
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Morgan attended the Warners Bay High School.
- Siblings – Tom Evans (Younger Brother) (Musician)
Morgan is represented by –
- Fitzgerald Hartley
- Doug Neff of William Morris Endeavor
- Sony BMG
- Warner Music
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Morgan has dated –
- Kelsea Ballerini (2016-2022) – Morgan first met singer Kelsea Ballerini in March of 2016. After dating for almost 9 months, the couple got engaged on December 25, 2016, and tied the knot on December 2, 2017. Their wedding was an intimate affair that took place on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The bride and groom along with their guests did a shot of tequila together at the reception. In August 2022, it was revealed that the couple had separated and had filed for divorce after almost 5 years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in November 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Side swept messy hairstyle
- Pentagon facial structure
Best Known For
- His debut self-titled album which peaked at number 20 on the Australian charts and peaked at the 1st spot on the Australian country music charts
- His single Kiss Somebody that peaked at number 3 on the US Country Airplay chart
Morgan released his first album, Morgan Evans in March 2014.
First TV Show
Morgan made his first TV show appearance on the reality show The Bachelorette as a performer in 2018.
Morgan Evans Favorite Things
- Snack – Corn Chips
Source – Instagram
Morgan Evans Facts
- He performed for the first time at the age of 13.
- While he was in high school, he became part of a 3-member band called Extortion which was later renamed to Solver.
- In 2002, Extortion went on to win a state high school band competition known as Youthrock.
- In 2006, Solver won “Artist of the Year” and “Best Rock Act” at the MusicOZ Awards of the year with Morgan being the vocalist.
- Morgan won another competition Road to Tamworth in 2007, and as the prize, he got to record a single in Nashville.
- His debut single Big Skies peaked at #1 spot on “The Country Music Channel Chart” and the “Australian Country Radio Charts”.
- Both his albums Morgan Evans and Things That We Drink To peaked at number one spot on the Australian country music charts.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Dibs.
- He does not write music with Kelsea Ballerini. But, they prefer to give their input on each other’s songs.
- Visit his official website @ morganevansmusic.com.
Featured Image by Morgan Evans / Instagram