|Olivia Flowers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1992|
Olivia Flowers is an American reality star and model who is well-recognized for being part of the cast of Southern Charm. On the other hand, she has also earned notoriety for her work in We’re Pretty Terrible (2017), We Follow You (2019), and Chasing Waves (2016).
Olivia Barbara Ellen Flowers
Laguna Beach, California, United States
Olivia divides her time between South Carolina, California, and Texas.
From 2006 to 2010, Olivia attended the Westlake Academy International Baccalaureate attaining an IB Diploma with a focus in English and History.
In 2011, she enrolled at the Wilbur O. and Ann Powers College of Business at Clemson University graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), in Sociology/ English in 2015.
Reality Star, Model
- Father – Garry Flowers
- Mother – Robin Flowers
- Siblings – Conner Harry Flowers (Older Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Austen Kroll (2022) – She had previously been in a relationship with TV personality Austen Kroll in 2022.
- Rod Razavi (2023-Present) – Olivia and fellow Southern Charm cast mate Rod Razavi were first rumored to be dating one another after they were seen kissing in the show’s season 9 trailer.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Olivia has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Millie Lynn Boutique.
Olivia Flowers Favorite Things
- Late Musician – Elvis Presley
Source – US Weekly
Olivia Flowers Facts
- She was brought up in South Carolina and Dallas, Texas.
- Olivia was a state champion on her high school Varsity basketball team.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a part-time production assistant for Paramount Pictures from July 2015 to September 2016.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Lucy in We’re Pretty Terrible in 2016.
- Olivia is best friends with a girl named Taylor Klingenberg.
- She began working as a production manager at Auditioning By Heart in January 2019.
- Olivia unexpectedly lost her brother Connor on January 30, 2023, as he had been battling with Lyme disease. In one of her interviews, she revealed that the last words her brother told her were ‘You’re doing everything right. You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. And … I hope you can look at me and be proud of me like I’m proud of you.’
Featured Image By Olivia Flowers / Instagram