|Danielle Campbell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1995|
Hinsdale, Illinois, USA
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She goes to a high school in Hinsdale. Though, her mom wanted the name of her school to be kept private.
- Father – John Campbell
- Mother – Georganne Campbell
- Siblings – Johnny Campbell (Younger Brother)
Danielle is represented by these agencies –
- Evolution Entertainment, Inc.
- CESD Talent Agency
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Campbell dated –
- Tyler Posey (2015) – In July 2015, she had an encounter with actor Tyler Posey.
- Louis Tomlinson (2015-2016) – In December 2015, Danielle was seen getting cozy with One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson during a night out and hence sparked dating RUMORs. But, these rumors were confirmed later. They split in late December 2016.
- Nathaniel Buzolic (2017) – The Originals co-stars Nathaniel Buzolic and Danielle Campbell were rumored to be dating in 2017 when they appeared in each other’s Instagram stories during a trip to Croatia.
- Gregg Sulkin (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Danielle has appeared in many commercials such as Build-A-Bear Workshop, etc.
Best Known For
Playing Jessica Olson in the Disney Channel Original Movie StarStruck and as Simone Daniels in the 2011 teen romance comedy-drama Prom.
She is also known for playing Davina Claire in The CW’s The Originals.
She debuted with 2008 drama film The Poker House for her role as Darla.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2007, she appeared in Fox’s serial drama series Prison Break for her role as Gracey Hollander in just 5 episodes.
She is not a hardcore gym fan and believes in having an active lifestyle to stay fit. She loves to go on hikes, surf, and run.
She also started doing kickboxing and is enjoying it too much.
Talking about diet, she loves eating sweet foods but keeps herself on track by eating healthy foods also. She enjoys eating healthy food items too. Her go-to snack on set is apple and peanut butter.
Her diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – A cappuccino with an almond croissant and 2 eggs
- Lunch – A huge and freshly prepared healthy Salad
- Snack – Peanut butter with apples
- Dinner – Fish with some cooked veggies, and chocolate topping (optional)
Danielle Campbell Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- Restaurants – Anywhere in Paris, The Little Next Door in Los Angeles, and Girl and the Goat in Chicago
- Meal Of The Day – Breakfast
- Disney Character – Lion King
- Snack – Apples, peanut butter
- Musicians – Beyonce, Bon Jovi, Jason Derulo, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Usher, John Mayer
- Color – Blue
- Movie – Doesn’t have any
Danielle Campbell Facts
- At the age of 10, Danielle was discovered at a Chicago-based hair salon.
- She got her break by guest starring in Fox’s Prison Break for 5 episodes.
- Campbell knows surfing.
- In The CW’s The Originals, Danielle wore wigs.
- She has a sweet tooth.
- She won’t travel without music.
- She is BFF with her younger brother Johnny.
- While filming The Originals, she lived with her co-star Leah Pipes in the same room in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She is not a fan of anchovies but likes all types of Pizzas.
- If she could host a dinner party with any five people (living or dead), she would call Angelina Jolie, John Mayer, James Franco, Marilyn Monroe, and her great-grandmother.
- If she could work with any actor, she would like to share the screen with Meryl Streep and Blake Lively.
- She has a cocker spaniel poodle mix (dog) named, Max.
- Traveling is her favorite thing in the world.