|Nick Ireland Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nick Ireland is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for co-running the YouTube channel Ireland Boys Productions with his older brother Ricky Ireland. The channel revolves around pranks and challenge-based videos, such as 24-Hour Overnight Challenges, Food Challenges, Hide and Seek, Epic Forts, etc., and has amassed more than 4 million subscribers. He also has more than 300k followers on Instagram. A budding rapper, he has written and released a few songs including 8 & 24 that was launched in February 2020 and dedicated to the late Kobe Bryant.
Odessa, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States
Nick has completed his graduation from East Lake High School in Tarpon Springs, Florida.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Musician
- Siblings – Ricky Ireland (Older Brother) (YouTuber)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He is of Vietnamese and American descent.
- Toned physique
- Affable smile
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
Nick Ireland Facts
- Nick is a sports enthusiast and used to play basketball during his high school years.
- He and his older brother Ricky run a secondary YouTube channel called Ireland Boys where they post vlogs and behind the scenes clips from their primary channel. This channel has also proved to be quite popular with Nick’s fans and has amassed more than 2.5 million subscribers.
- In December 2019, he launched a separate self-titled YouTube channel which also features vlogs and prank videos. On this channel, he released the music video for a song of his titled Spotlight. The music video’s filming was completely handled by Ricky.
- The video titled 24 Hour Overnight Challenge in World’s Biggest McDonalds!! (Hide & Seek) was the first video on his primary channel that crossed the mark of 10 million views.
- In August and September 2019, Nick and his older brother featured in the Savage Not Average Tour where they participated in several pranks and fan interactions.
Featured Image by Nick Ireland / Instagram