|Liana Liberato Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1995|
Liana Liberato is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as McKenna Brady in Light as a Feather, Young Amanda Collier in The Best of Me, Cadi Forbes in The Last Sin Eater, and Clara in Banana Split. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as Safe Harbour, Trust, Stuck in Love, Jake Squared, Dear Eleanor, To the Bone, 1 Mile to You, Measure of a Man, The Beach House, To the Stars, The Inside, Cold Case, CSI: Miami, Sons of Anarchy, A Million Little Things, and many more. Liana has been featured in the music videos of songs like 7 Things, Stranger Things, and Maybe. For her acting skills, she has been honored with several awards such as the Silver Hugo Award and has been nominated for awards like the Daytime Emmy Award.
Liana Daine Liberato
Galveston, Texas, U.S.
- Father – George Liberato
- Mother – Rhondelle Liberato
- Others – Antonio Liberato (Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandfather)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not publicly dated anyone but wants a boyfriend who is nerdy, unlike many hot women.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, English, French, and Irish ancestry.
Her natural hair color is “Blonde”.
But, she likes to dye them “Dark Brown”.
31-23-32 in or 79-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in films The Last Sin Eater (2007), Trust (2010), and The Best of Me (2014).
In 2007, she appeared in The Last Sin Eater for her starring role as Cadi Forbes.
First TV Show
In 2005, Liana played the role of Dina Presley in Fox’s crime drama series The Inside in just one episode entitled “Little Girl Lost.”
Liana’s ideal food day would be like chocolate chip pancakes in the breakfast. After that, she would spend her time eating different types of vegetables during the rest of the day.
As per exercises, she does SoulCycle, which is an intense cycling session. She likes SoulCycle because of its cool music.
Liana Liberato Favorite Things
- Favorite Meal of the Day – Breakfast
- Favorite Food City – Montreal in Québec, Canada
- Song – True Love by Coldplay
- Accessory – Shoes
- Favorite Film Genre – Horror, drama
Liana Liberato Facts
- Liana is believed to resemble actress Madeline Carroll.
- She started acting professionally in 2005.
- Liana has been seen in music videos “7 Things” by Miley Cyrus and “Maybe” by Nat & Alex Wolff in 2008 and 2011 respectively.
- In 2011, Liana won Silver Hugo Award for Best Actress for her work in 2010 film Trust.
- She has graced the cover of June 4, 2006 edition of New York Times Magazine.
- Instead of Shailene Woodley, she was first considered for the role of Hazel Grace Lancaster in The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
- She does not wear too much makeup. Liana approximately takes 10 minutes to get ready.
- On her first date, she went to California Pizza Kitchen and when she was eating her meal, her date pointed out the basil which was stuck in her teeth.
- If given a chance to host a dinner party with any 5 persons (living or dead), she would like to call David Schwimmer, Julie Andrews, Michelle Williams, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She is very close to her father.
- At 12 only, she had grown to 5 ft 7 in.
- At 14, Liana had very bad acne. She tried every treatment to cure it, but finally, Obagi skincare products helped her.
- To stay confident, she follows her manager’s advice who once said to think of 5 adjectives by which you want to be known as by the people.
- She is afraid of lizards.
- She has a crush on singer Shawn Mendes.
- When she gets bored, she goes to pet shops to spend time with them.
- Liana is very good at cooking food. It is among her hobbies.
- She doesn’t use paper napkins.