|Jordan Rodrigues Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1992|
Jordan Rodrigues is an Australian actor, singer, guitarist, and dancer. He is best known for his role as Trey Emory in the TV series Light as a Feather starting in 2018, alongside Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm, Brianne Tju, Dylan Sprayberry, Brent Rivera, Adriyan Rae, Peyton List, Kira Kosarin, and Katelyn Nacon.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jordan attended Knox Grammar School in Wahroonga, New South Wales, Australia.
He later attended Brent Street Performing Arts in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia for more than 10 years and studied hip hop, ballet, and jazz dancing, as well as singing and drama.
Actor, Dancer, Singer, Guitarist
- Father – Brian Rodrigues
- Mother – Julie Rodrigues
- Siblings – Shaun Rodrigues (Older Brother), Rachel Rodrigues (Older Sister)
- Others – Nathaniel Rodrigues (Nephew)
Jordan Rodrigues is represented by –
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agent, Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Atlas Artists (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- The X Division (Manager) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan Rodrigues has dated –
- Jacinta Gulisano (2013-2015)
- Marissa Heart (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Malaysian descent.
- Tall height
- Dimpled chin
- Mole above the upper lip
Jordan Rodrigues has endorsed brands such as –
- SpiritHoods – Faux Fur Fashion
- Lightning in a Bottle Festival
- Sudio Sweden
- Sixth & Co.
During the Australian bush fires in late 2019, Jordan has donated money to various organizations working to contain the outbreak and/or save material possessions and wildlife.
He has also given his support to The Gentle Barn Santa Clarita and The Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience.
Jordan Rodrigues Favorite Things
- Actor – Hugh Jackman
- Restaurants In Madrid, Spain – La Cabra en el Tejado, Nina’s Pasta Bar
- Rapper – Mac Miller
- Food – Tacos, Tortas
- Disney Character – Mickey Mouse
Jordan Rodrigues Facts
- His 1st role was playing Young Simba in the Australian tour of The Lion King at the Capitol Theatre in October 2003. Despite having no prior acting training, he performed 3 times a week for 2 and a half years.
- As a TV actor, Jordan has had notable roles in series such as Home and Away (2008-2009) as Jai Fernandez, Dance Academy (2010-2013) as Christian Reed, and The Fosters (2014-2018) as Mat Tan.
- The biggest challenge he faced while filming Dance Academy (2010-2013) was the fitness training since he was not as fit as he thought.
- At the 2009 Logie Awards, he was nominated for the “Most Popular New Talent.”
- His ideal superpower is the ability to stop and start time.
- The weirdest combination of food he tried was using soft-serve ice cream to dip hot chips in.
- Jordan has been called “one of Hollywood’s silent achievers” due to his habit of rarely partying or being caught by paparazzi.
- Jordan stated that he moved to Los Angeles, California, at a perfect time. He clarified that it was because he could work on projects he was truly passionate about, which dealt with minorities, strong characters, or social issues.
- He enjoys off-road driving and wants to buy a Jeep someday.
- Jordan is passionate about camping, hiking, mountaineering, snowboarding, yoga, basketball, skateboarding, and cycling.
- He has a dog named Gus.
- Jordan is a big supporter of same-sex marriage in Australia.
- Jordan visited Hogwarts at Universal Studios Hollywood in October 2017 for the 1st time. He used the opportunity to be sorted into one of the 4 houses and was sorted into Slytherin.
- Jordan has experienced sleep paralysis in the past. He was helpless to move or yell and started to feel a weird presence drawing circles on the sheet around his feet.
Featured Image by Jordan Rodrigues / Instagram