|Haley Ramm Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1992|
Haley Ramm is an American actress who is mainly known for portraying important roles in popular films and TV shows such as X-Men: The Last Stand, Without a Trace, and Chasing Life. Besides that, she is an ambassador for Los Angeles Autoimmune Walk and Starlight Starpower Foundation For Children. She has also appeared in national commercials for popular brands such as Hasbro and Dell Computers.
Haley Michelle Ramm
Collin County, Texas, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Barbara Wilson Ramm
- Mother – Brian Ramm
- Siblings – Max Ramm (Older Brother)
She is represented by Innovative Artists (Talent Agency), Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 3.5 in or 161 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley has dated –
- Graham Phillips (2007) – Haley was in a romantic relationship with actor Graham Phillips in 2007.
- Tyler Jones (2008-2009) – Haley started dating actor Tyler Jones in 2008. After dating for a year, the couple separated in 2009.
- Pete Williams (2013-Present) – Ramm started dating Pete Williams in 2013. They were seen together at various public events including the celebration of Miss Me and Lucky magazine ‘Dominique Cohen For Miss Me’ Holiday Capsule Collection Launch on December 1, 2014, in West Hollywood, California. The couple can be seen together in many of her Instagram posts as well.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘red’ or ‘blonde’.
She has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Dell Computers
She has also done endorsement work for the following brands through her Instagram account –
- DVF – Diane von Furstenberg
- Raven and Lily
- Miu Miu
- Marc Jacobs
Best Known For
Playing various roles such as young Jean Grey in X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006, Jen Long in the multiple episodes of the CBS drama series, Without a Trace from 2007 to 2008, and as Brenna Carver in the ABC Family drama series, Chasing Life from 2014 to 2015
She made her theatrical film debut as Little Starla Grady in the romantic comedy film Slap Her, She’s French! in 2002. However, her role was uncredited.
Haley made her first credited theatrical film appearance as Brittany Loud in the mystery thriller film Flightplan in 2005.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Emily on the crime drama mystery series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2004.
Haley Ramm Facts
- She started dancing in local studios at the age of 3 and started booking roles in indies and shorts at the age of 9.
- Haley relocated to Los Angeles at the age of 11 with her mother in order to pursue her dream of acting in Hollywood.
- In 2015, Haley became an ambassador for Los Angeles Autoimmune Walk to support her mother, who was diagnosed with Relapsing Polychondritis.
- She is a representative of the Starlight Starpower Foundation For Children.
- Haley is best friends with actress Miranda Cosgrove.
- She has a pet dog named Badgalkeke.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Haley Ramm / Instagram