|Dylan Sprayberry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 7, 1998|
Dylan Sprayberry is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as young Clark Kent in Man of Steel, Liam Dunbar in Teen Wolf, Henry Richmond in Light as a Feather, Hunter in Common Law, and Flynn in Vanished – Left Behind: Next Generation. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such My Father, Chasing a Dream, Soccer Mom, Land of the Lost, Old Dogs, Bedrooms, Teen Wolf: The Movie, Criminal Minds, iCarly, Tracey Ullman’s State of the Union, Glee, and many more. For his acting skill, Dylan has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Saturn Award.
Dylan Muse Sprayberry
Houston, Texas, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Dylan went to West University Elementary School in Houston, Texas, and later to Brighton Hall School in LA.
- Mother – Dana
- Siblings – Ellery Sprayberry (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Rose Mary Muse (Grandmother)
Dylan Sprayberry is signed to
- Pallas Management
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Dylan Sprayberry dated –
- Estelle Yves (2015) – Dylan sparked dating RUMORs with the French model, Estelle Yves when she played the love interest of Dylan at Teen Wolf in January 2015.
- Alisha Heng Gillies (2015) – He met actress Alisha Heng Gillies on the set of Teen Wolf and had a fling with her in March 2015. It was again a RUMOR.
- Joey King (2016) – From February 2016 to June 2016, he dated actress Joey King.
- Victoria Moroles (2017) – Dylan was rumored to have been dating his co-star Victoria Moroles in 2017 as their on-screen sensational match-up seemed to have sparked romantic speculations amongst fans that may have also been dating one another off-screen.
- Samantha Logan (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing the young Clark Kent in the 2013 superhero film Man of Steel. For this, he also got nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Performance in 2014.
He is also known for playing Liam Dunbar in the drama series Teen Wolf.
In 2007, he debuted with the short film The Sunday Man for his role as Bully.
First TV Show
In 2008, Dylan guest appeared in just one episode of the sketch comedy television series MADtv as Tyler.
It can be seen from Dylan’s physique that he spends a quality amount of time in the gym.
Dylan trains himself at Gokor Hayastan MMA Academy with a trainer. On Monday / Wednesday / Friday, he does heavy weight lifting for 30 minutes plus 30 minutes of cardio.
And, on Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday, he does weight training for an hour at his home plus swimming (cardio workout).
Regarding diet, he generally eats chicken salad during lunch. The gym buddy also shared his pre-workout meal at Twitter.
This is how u do it !pre workout meal !??✌?? pic.twitter.com/Z8UytYtb0B
— Dylan Sprayberry (@DSprayberry) February 5, 2014
Dylan Sprayberry Favorite Things
- Music Store – Amoeba Music
- Grocery Store – Canyon Country Store
- Coffee – Cappuccino / Black
- Candy – Haribo Gummy Bears
- Shopping Place – Jet Rag
Source – Teen Vogue
Dylan Sprayberry Facts
- Dylan supports The VH1 Save The Music Foundation. He even promoted them via social media.
- He has also taken martial arts lessons in the past.
- Dylan started his career in 2002.
- In 2012, he guest appeared in Glee, and Common Law.
- In his free time, he writes and draws and spends time with friends.
- He can play the guitar.
- Dylan has a hidden talent – He is a songwriter, which he does whenever he finds time from work and gym.
- He loves vintage clothing.
- He is good friends with Mason Dye.
- Dylan had initially auditioned for the role of ‘Young Derek’ in Teen Wolf to appear in season 3. But, he was rejected citing that he looked too young for the role.