|Victoria Moroles Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1996|
Victoria Moroles is an American actress and model who is well distinguished for her character as Andie in Liv and Maddie (2015-2017) and as Hayden Romero in the 5th and 6th season of Teen Wolf (2015–2017). Her television credits also include cameo appearances in several hit show like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2012), Cloud9 (2014), Legends (2014), and Here and Now (2018). She is also distinguished for her important portrayal of her role as Paula in the film Is that a Gun in Your Pocket? (2016) and as Veronica in Down a Dark Hall (2018). Besides that, she is also a great dancer who once danced to Kiiara‘s music video of Gold (2016). With time, the gorgeous actress has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Victoria Marie Moroles Kangas
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Victoria studied acting at a local elementary theater school in Rockport, Texas. She also attended The Groundlings Improv School and LaValle Actors Workshop. Victoria also studied acting under the careful guidance of actor Dennis Lowell, Zack Barnett, and Kaley Thummel.
She was a dance student at the Millennium Dance Complex in Los Angeles. Victoria was homeschooled through an online public school. Later, she enrolled at Opportunity For Learning and successfully attained her California High School Proficiency Examination certificate.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Father – Kurt Alan Kangas
- Mother – Suzana Moroles
- Siblings – Laura Moroles (Older Sister), Chris Moroles (Brother)
- Others – Jesús Moroles (Maternal Uncle) (Sculptor), Earl William Kangas (Paternal Grandfather), Ernest Kangas (Paternal Great Grandfather), Seidi (Paternal Great Grandmother), Irene Anne Abar (Paternal Grandmother), Henry Abar (Paternal Great Grandfather), Clara Luczak (Paternal Great Grandmother), Jose Elizondo Moroles (Maternal Grandfather), Maria Bautista De Leon (Maternal Grandmother), Jose Bautista (Maternal Great Grandfather), Antonia De Leon (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Victoria is represented by –
- Elisa Lee (Manager)
- Reel Talent Management
- Anonymous Content
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria has dated –
- Dylan Sprayberry (2017) – Victoria and her Teen Wolf co-star Dylan Sprayberry were believed to be dating one another as their on-screen match-up won over the hearts of millions of fans.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has half Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side and a bit of Finnish, Polish, French-Canadian, and Welsh ancestry on her father’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Cupid lips
- High cheekbones
- She has a beauty spot on the left cheek.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands including Fiercely.
Best Known For
- Starring as Andie in Liv and Maddie (2015-2017) and as Hayden Romero in the 5th and 6th season of Teen Wolf (2015–2017)
- Being cast as Paula in Is that a Gun in Your Pocket? (2016) and Veronica in Down a Dark Hall (2018)
Victoria made her first theatrical film appearance as Paula in the comedy movie Is That a Gun in Your Pocket? in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as Rosa Flores in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2012.
Victoria does go to the gym. She also dances which is a good way to lose weight as well as tone and condition the body.
Victoria Moroles Facts
- She was raised in Rockport, Texas and in 2009, Victoria and her family moved to Los Angeles to live close to her older sister Laura. Her mother would often leave her with her sister or uncle while moving back and forth between Los Angeles and Rockport. Later, in 2012, Suzana finally sold her houses in Texas and settled for good in Los Angeles.
- Her mother Suzana is originally from Dallas.
- Victoria had developed a passion for acting at the age of 4, and often held self-made theatricals with her family.
- As a child, she would spend most her time in her uncle Jesús Moroles’s art studio. He was also the one who convinced Victoria’s mother to allow her to follow her dream and to give her the support she needed.
- Apart from acting, she is passionate about activities like dancing, singing, food, surfing, snowboarding, and playing the guitar.
- Prior to attaining critical acclaim as an actress, Victoria studied dance at the Millennium Dance Complex in Los Angeles. She had studied almost every style of dance.
- Victoria’s started drawing her acting inspiration from actor Dennis Lowell.
- She is often compared to singer and songwriter Selena Gomez as they are said to have the same facial features.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Victoria Moroles / Instagram