|Samantha Logan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1996|
Samantha Logan is an American actress who is most prominently known for her important portrayal of Nona Clark in 666 Park Avenue (2012-2013), Taylor DuBois in General Hospital (2013), Violet in Teen Wolf (2014), and as Tia Stephens in The Fosters (2014-2015). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 450k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Samantha Jade Logan
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
She divides her time between Boston, Los Angeles, and New York City.
Samantha studied at the Professional Performing Arts (middle) School. Later, she joined the distinguished Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts as a drama major.
- Mother – Colleen Logan
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Samantha is represented by Innovative Artists Talent & Literary Agency, Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Logan has dated –
- Dylan Sprayberry (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & White)
She has Irish ancestry on her mother’s side and Trinidadian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Has a tattoo behind her left ear and on her wrist
- She has 3 ear piercings.
- Curly hair
- Plush lips
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Target and My Meebas.
Samantha Logan Favorite Things
- About Being In the Spotlight – Being able to connect with her supporters
Source – PETRIe Manifesto
Samantha Logan Facts
- She was brought up in Boston.
- According to sources, Samantha’s parents parted ways when she was a young girl.
- Samantha developed a love for acting at a very early age.
- She was 10 years old when she and her mother moved to Manhattan so that Samantha could follow her dream. Thereafter, she found success in commercials and theater.
- At the age of 13, she made her first public appearance on the TV show, Gossip Girl.
- Samantha got her big break at the age of 16 when she was cast in ABC’s popular drama series 666 Park Avenue in 2012.
- She is an avid volunteer who works several charities both locally and internationally. To name a few, she has been associated with “5acres” and “IVHQ.”
- Besides being an amazing actress, she is also a skilled dancer and has been working with on stage tours ever since she was 10 years old. She has worked with some of the best choreographers including Mia Michaels, Brian Friedman, Laurieann Gibson, and Dave Scott.
- She is very fond of her Shih Tzu named Maximus and ragdoll cat whom she addresses as Zoe.
- In the past, Samantha was initially chosen to play the part of MacKenzie on FOX‘s I Hate My Teenage Daughter (2011-2012). However, it was later handed to Australian actress Aisha Dee.
- Samantha is a huge fan of the New England Patriots.
- She has a 4 leaf clover tattoo behind her left ear.
- Samantha and actress Anne Winters are close friends with one another.
- She was once a part of the New Jersey Nets kids dance team.
Featured Image By Samantha Logan / Instagram