|Anne Winters Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1994|
Anne Winters is an American actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like 13 Reasons Why, Mom and Dad, and Zac & Mia. She has done endorsement work for brands like Samsung, Subaru of America, EA Charm Girls, and Hasbro. She has a mild social media fan base with more than 60k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Anne Christine Winters
Dallas, Texas, United States
Anne Winters went to the Prestonwood Christian Academy, which is a private Baptist school. She had originally thought about joining an acting program at the Southern Methodist University but after graduating from high school, she changed her plans and instead moved to Los Angeles to focus on her acting career.
In Los Angeles, she got enrolled at the College of Canyons, which is a community college, located in Santa Clarita.
- Father – Harry Winters
- Mother – Karen Winters
- Siblings – Lauren Winters (Sister)
Anne Winters is represented by Los Angeles-based Primary Wave Entertainment.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne Winters has dated –
- Taylor Beau – Anne Winters is in a relationship with singer Taylor Beau, who is also a frontman of the Young Reckless Saints. They are often seen flaunting their love and relationship on the social media. She has also started bringing Taylor as her date to various red-carpet events.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Blue eyes
- Petite figure
- Fuller Lips
Anne Winters has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Texas Library Association
- Nail-Ritz Polish
- Subaru of America
- EA Charm Girls
She has had a very religious upbringing and during her free time, she loves to visit different churches in Los Angeles.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the recurring role of Chloe in the mystery drama web series, 13 Reasons Why.
- Being cast in the lead role in the critically acclaimed comedy movie, Mom and Dad. Selma Blair and Nicolas Cage were cast in the roles of her parents.
- Having played the lead role in the Awesomeness TV’s Zac & Mia. The TV series is an adaptation of the novel by the same name, which was written by Australian writer A.J. Betts.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the indie Christmas movie, A Christmas Snow.
First TV Show
In 2013, Anne Winters made her first TV show appearance on The Fosters.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Anne Winters Favorite Things
- Childhood Crush – Chad Michael Murray
- Drink – Matcha green tea
- Clothing Items – Vintage t-shirts and old sweatshirts
Source – Sweety High
Anne Winters Facts
- While studying in high school, she was in the school’s cheerleading team.
- She used to split her time between Dallas and Los Angeles while in high school so that she could work in commercials and indie movies.
- At the age of 15, Anne managed to win a talent competition in Los Angeles, which helped her win a contract with an established manager.
- In her sophomore year in high school, she had managed to score a Nickelodeon pilot, which was eventually scrapped.
- When she had applied for an acting course at the Southern Methodist University, she was asked by the faculty why she wanted to study instead of expanding her blossoming acting career. This helped her decide and move permanently to Los Angeles.
- While shooting for the first season of Tyrant, she had to live in Israel for 6 months. She used to see missiles from her apartment.
- At the age of 10, she gave a solo singing performance at an event held at the American Airlines Center. There were over 24,000 people in attendance at the event.
- She has attended a summer camp with actress Hailee Steinfeld. She was even cast in a role of Steinfeld’s best friend in one of the plays held during the camp.
- At the age of 4, she gave her first performance in a local musical production.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Anne Winters / Instagram